Page 1 of 3
1 word.

Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol Flow Through the Strip.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Sometimes, the annoying thing is that if i want to listen to it, ive gotta fast forward the other song (eg korn here to stay remix)
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
No.

Erm... I believe I said it was a demand not an offer. DARE YE CHALLENGE MY AUTHORITY?!?!

Anyway I spose it seems no-one else really wants to whine so I'll do it on my own...

.... when the lyrics are printed in the booklet or if are, are in a stupid and eyemelting format.
know what u mean, i think the tenacious d album (The first one) and a verve album do it, the last track turns out to be a 30 minute track of nothing.
Hell yes.

Like The Gathering's 28 minute long "How to Measure the Planet". First 10 minute is actual music while the rest is a bunch of noises.
the last track on Jimmy Eat World's clarity is a trance-inducing 16 minute track that's simply beautiful.

secret tracks generally suck though.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Four horsemen of 2012 on the klaxons album. I left my CD player on not realising that song had like 18 minutes of silence then random noise. Good album though.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by Firenze
1 word.

2 words.

Endless Nameless.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Firenze
1 word.

Word. Me and my mate used to go to this pub where they had In Utero on the jukebox, put on All Apologies and then waited to see the look on people's faces when that track eventually came on! They ended up taking that track off the jukebox so we put on Something In The Way from Nevermind on and hit them with Endless Nameless instead! I'm sure Kurt would have found it most amusing...
Zed: Bring out the Gimp.
Maynard: But the Gimp's sleeping.
Zed: Well, I guess you better go and wake him up then...
Quote by Maverick49
Word. Me and my mate used to go to this pub where they had In Utero on the jukebox, put on All Apologies and then waited to see the look on people's faces when that track eventually came on! They ended up taking that track off the jukebox so we put on Something In The Way from Nevermind on and hit them with Endless Nameless instead! I'm sure Kurt would have found it most amusing...

Something in the Way > all.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I think, but am not 100%, it all started with NIN's Broken. In sergant peppers, if you wait a 50 seconds or so you hear that combo of loops and noises.
Quote by tarp them
nirvana sucks though...

Trap Them. Tower Of Rome. Olympia. The Planning Fallacy. As Cities Burn. Cool Hand Luke. Underoath. Blessthefall. Mewithoutyou. Norma Jean. Architects. Kissy Face Fashion Faux~Pas. Psyopus. Chiodos. Hot Cross. Hopesfall. Saetia. Amanda Woodward. The Used. Circle Takes The Square. Atreyu. Through The Eyes Of The Dead. The Almost. Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster. He Is Legend. Robinson. Poison The Well. Fleshandbloodrobot.

Sorry, your whole list of musical influences sucks.
Quote by rickyy
Trap Them. Tower Of Rome. Olympia. The Planning Fallacy. As Cities Burn. Cool Hand Luke. Underoath. Blessthefall. Mewithoutyou. Norma Jean. Architects. Kissy Face Fashion Faux~Pas. Psyopus. Chiodos. Hot Cross. Hopesfall. Saetia. Amanda Woodward. The Used. Circle Takes The Square. Atreyu. Through The Eyes Of The Dead. The Almost. Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster. He Is Legend. Robinson. Poison The Well. Fleshandbloodrobot.

Sorry, your whole list of musical influences sucks.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

how many of those bands have you heard?
As my good friend said, starting a fight over the internet is like taking part in the special olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded...
Quote by tarp them
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

how many of those bands have you heard?

The vast majority of them, dear. I've seen Norma Jean and Atreyu when they played with Unearth, and believe me - they blew ass.
(she's a little girl, ignore her and maybe she'll get bored and go listen to some emo or something...)
ive listened to a lot of emo lately but right now its see you next tuesday time

Quote by rickyy
The vast majority of them, dear. I've seen Norma Jean and Atreyu when they played with Unearth, and believe me - they blew ass.

both are horrible live i agree

but i seriously doubt youve heard many of those bands

unless youre just not into grind and screamo

and yes i know i listen to some lame metalcore too its my guilty pleasure
Last edited by tarp them at Sep 5, 2007,
Screamo = Emo kids with hernias...
Quote by tarp them
ive listened to a lot of emo lately but right now its see you next tuesday time

both are horrible live i agree

but i seriously doubt youve heard many of those bands

unless youre just not into grind and screamo

and yes i know i listen to some lame metalcore too its my guilty pleasure

I'm not here to insult Metalcore, if you look in my profile some Metalcore bands are in my favourite bands..
Quote by tarp them
so youre not into grind and screamo? cool i guess

nirvana still sucks lol

grind and screamo
isn't that just another way to say repetative and incomprehensible?
Quote by tarp them
so youre not into grind and screamo? cool i guess

nirvana still sucks lol

Screamo = Noisier, whinier form of an already noisy, whiny genre of ''music'' or a bastardazation of a former genre.

Grind.. lol, grind.

Cephalic Carnage = Geezers.
Page 1 of 3