Yeah me and my band recorded this demo a little while back. We just recorded it to have something to let people listen to.

www.myspace.com/onlykneedeepband

Constructive criticism welcome and appreciated =)

thanks!

Oh and im the lead guitarist/backup vocals for this song
Last edited by onlykneedeepbs at Sep 5, 2007,
i really like the intro
HAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH CHEESE PUFF!!!!!!!!!! i wil blow ur dinkzor, but it comes at a price

The music was pretty good but the singer didn't sound too god to me. Kind of nasally. Whoever was backing has a better voice. You are a lot better than a lot of bands I've seen on here like this though.
My Stuff:
Schecter S-1 Elite with EMG 81 & 85
Dean Hardtail Select
Marshall MG50DFX
Boss DS-1

A child's rhyme stuck in my head says life is but a dream
The music sounded good, singer wasn't my favorite... kind of reminds me of a7x mixed with trivium... sorry if thats not what you were going for
The singing could do with a little work, but I think it could have some potential. A nice intro too, not a bad piece of music. I agree with Pen ^^ Backing vocalist would do a better job.
Certainly you have potential
only thing that was not good in my opinion was the singing, you need a singer that has a fuller (and a little bit more heavy) voice (and can sing in tone)

Greetz,
zero
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vixen
Ibanez RG7321
Cort G210
Epiphone Les Paul 1956 Goldtop
Laboga Mr. Hector
Randall 4x12
Boss MT 2
Boss BD 2
Boss DD3
Korg Pitchblack
the chorus was great! i really liked it but the keyboards....well....well......
the backgroundsinger sounded better than the actuall singer but you guys still rock!

crit mine maybe? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623491
I liked the intro. Vocals need to be up, and the singer just needs to put a lot more into it, feels really week. Keyboards get a little old, it would be cool to hear him play the same parts as as guitarist, or maybe some kinda of counter-point.

You guys definitely have something, keep working with it.
Quote by greenday1182
i just heard the most amazing solo ever. it's in a song called "holiday" by green day. its even harder than some of blink 182s stuff!! im gonna learn this solo right now! give it a listen, its really good sounding and not too easy.