Mark Tremonti formerly of Creed (1994-2004) and currently with Alter Bridge (2004-present), selling over 26-million records in his successful career is preparing to release the new effort know as 'Blackbird' on October 9th of this year. I was fortunate to hear the following tracks known as: Ties That Bind, Come To Life, Buried Alive, Before Tomorrow Comes, Rise Today and Watch Over You and cannot believe the kind of brilliance behind these songs. Has anyone hear heard any of the new Alter Bridge songs? Or does anyone hear share the same hype as myself for the new Alter Bridge cd?!

(And, by the way, I know I just put out a Tremonti thread with Vai but that was closed very quickly so this is redemption)

LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN!!!
Erm...there's already a thread on Mark somewhere. Try searching please.

EDIT:

Here's a link...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200878&highlight=mark+tremonti
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
yeah man tremonti's great. hes an amazing songwriter but he didnt write a lot of the new songs on Blackbird. myles wrote the majority of it but i dont think even he can match tremonti's flawlessness
Quote by TacticalMuffin
yeah man tremonti's great. hes an amazing songwriter but he didnt write a lot of the new songs on Blackbird. myles wrote the majority of it but i dont think even he can match tremonti's flawlessness

erm, that's thuroughly correct. Myles wrote ALL of the lyrics with the initial touch-ups from Tremonti. It actually surprised me because I've already heard 2 d-words on the album and when I heard Myles wrote the lyrics, it made a little more sense. But Tremonti co-wrote all of the music, and came up with the majority of the riffs and guitar solos you heard. I think it's kinda cool, because he's back to partnering all of the songs and putting out more collaberative music like in Creed