Any idea where i might be able to find one? Google just finds other left handed guitars...
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
check out schecter. they make some NICE 7s. ibanez also makes some great 7's, but will cost more for a lefty.
i looked at ibz's website, but the only lefty i could find was an rg1570, and i already have one!

i'll check out schecter though, thanks.

Last.fm
Hmmm, it's always a challenge finding left handed 7 strings......the only thing i can recommend is just to search as many UK sites as you can, especially Thomann.de as your in the UK. Scan Ebay as well as a few of the Schecter omen-7L models show up.

get a carvin custom made depending on finishes and wood you might get it under a grand
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Crate XT120R
(broken) Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah

lolzords
in my opinion, the easiest way as a leftie myself to get your hands on a 7-string, is to either get a really cheap one that you can restring and generally don't mind messin with, the cheapest one i found is this on thomann, http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_hbr7_450_frbk_7string_egitarre.htm
or you can cheat, what i do is use the pedal bend on my boss gt-8 to a -5 to get the low b, and bring it back to 0 with the pedal for hitting the high E string
i found a fair few schecter ones, i'm just off to do some more research... thanks for all the help!

Last.fm
Carvins are amazing, but they are pretty hard to get shipped over to the UK, import tax etc would be a real sting.