Page 1 of 2
Quote by minibrowny
no. People will tihnk everyone is lobotomised if they look here.

that made a hell of a lot of sense
i think this applies:

"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
what could it mean?! i dont know, perhaps that it was a joke that its a retarded thread, and im starting to think that to make a thread with a video so irritating that i just assumed youd had a large part of your mind removed, leaving oyu with the mental power of a grape, sorry if im wrong.
That game looks sad and nerdy.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Originally posted by tarp_them
calm down and take a bref

okay, il take a bref, but still out of breath im still iritated. Though i cba to argue anymore,
/argument.
Judging by people replies, im not going to watch it, because based on your past input, its going to suck. I agree with the pair.
probably
Quote by 666_Pounder
Judging by people replies, im not going to watch it, because based on your past input, its going to suck. I agree with the pair.

*pear

and the lol wut pear isnt saying things suck its a 'wtf' macro
Quote by tarp them
*pear

and the lol wut pear isnt saying things suck its a 'wtf' macro

Whoops typo, and i really don't understand that sentence.
Quote by tarp them
ur dum lolz

Look in the mirror.

Quote by fukyu1980
Quote by tarp them
nou

Damn, the unbeatable response!
Quote by fukyu1980
That is Spiderman... shooting... web-fluid? Right? Oh God...

I was thinking the exact same thing.
no, because your immature and have made stupid threads the time youve been here. and i said, i cba to report you, not worth the minimal effort it requires.
Quote by minibrowny
someone report her, i cba, but shes jsut irritated me in the last 5 days or so shes been here.

Im not going to report, but i have to agree.
Tarp them is very special - everyone else uses winrar, she uses failrar.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
now WTF was that video about??

i just wasted my goddamn time.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Originally posted by tarp_them
you didnt find a video i found funny!

i should be banned

no, every thread youve made has been borderline spam, and usually completely retarded, moreso that most in the pit, same with most posts you make.

like i said earlier /argument
Quote by minibrowny
no, every thread youve made has been borderline spam, and usually completely retarded, moreso that most in the pit, same with most posts you make.

usually i am not a person to flame others because it's just not what i do but at this point i have to agree with MINIBROWNY.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by Eruption1991
usually i am not a person to flame others because it's just not what i do but at this point i have to agree with MINIBROWNY.

Join the club lol.
Quote by minibrowny

i didnt make one spam thread

i made a thread about cereal

and a thread about candles

and this thread about this video

and youre annoying stop responding in my threads if you dont like them
Page 1 of 2