Yer well....im a lad.

Basically i usually gel my hair up at the front and style it. On the right side i can get it how i want but on the right side it curls outwards. (On the part above my ear and to the right of my eye if that makes sense.

It's too short to straighten and it annoys the hell out of me.

Any suggestions on how i can get it straight like the other side is?

Thanks.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
thats called a cowlick but either then that try putting some hair spray and then holding it there , either then that there isnt much you CAN do. but wait until your hair grows out.

But gels bad for your hair dont use it
I have a similar sounding thing, my hair is pretty straight on one side but my fringe flicks at the end and the other side of my hair sticks out and flicks up. Apparently it's good.
my hair does that sometimes.

Real pain too
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
straightners, maybe, dont think only girls because i bet alot of people on this forum use them and just dont say
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
happeneds to me aswell i jus str8ened and burnt my head so itd grow str8
a walking talking advertisement for population control
Think yourself lucky, I have naturally curly hair reminiscent of Brian May (When I dry it).
I can't even straighten it.
I would put money on it that x/taluha the UG Hair Queen could do **** all with my hair.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
"And I thought I was the only Milhouse!"

Yeah, my hair's like that too. But if it really annoys you, just shave it
Tiger style.
shave your head?
wear a hat?
kill yourself?

If you answered no to all these questions, I can't help you
I used to get that.

I got my hair cut relatively short last summer and stopped using such crappy gels on it, all I use now is this Beach Creme stuff and my hair doesn't curl like that any more. I also wash it less often, only every few days or so.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Think yourself lucky, I have naturally curly hair reminiscent of Brian May (When I dry it).
I would put money on it that x/taluha the UG Hair Queen could do **** all with my hair.

wtf is that supposed to mean?
Go team long wavy hair!!!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by x/taluha
wtf is that supposed to mean?

I think he means that his hair is so crazy that not even someone really good with hair styling could do anything with it.
Quote by codybcool
I think he means that his hair is so crazy that not even someone really good with hair styling could do anything with it.

oh i could you all underestimate the power i have
Quote by will_124
happeneds to me aswell i jus str8ened and burnt my head so itd grow str8

What the hell did you just say?

Anyway my hair flicks out to the side as well.

It does it less if you comb it though.
Quote by toxicity33
When I was like 3(4?) My friend and I hatched a plan to murder the easy-chair in my living room. We ran in there tipped it over and stabbed it a bunch(with previously aquired steak knives) and left it for dead.

Quote by Kingyem0c0re

Sounds like mine .. if straightening and whatnot doesn't work, there is this product made especially for black people.. I can't remember what it is called, but it leaves your hair pin straight.
Last edited by kiefermatot at Sep 5, 2007,
Quote by x/taluha
oh i could you all underestimate the power i have

Take the next flight to the UK, bring me £500/$1000 then go home, I'm that confident.

Quote by kiefermatot
Sounds like mine :p.. if straightening and whatnot doesn't work, there is this product made especially for black people.. I can't remember what it is called, but it leaves your hair pin straight.

But obv. since I'm not black, I'm not at all interested. :/
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Mine is straight on the top, and curls around my ears...I hate it! I guess that's what they make hair glue for.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Take the next flight to the UK, bring me £500/$1000 then go home, I'm that confident.

But obv. since I'm not black, I'm not at all interested. :/

It's for heavily curled hair. It's stronger than other products because of the texture of the hair.
I just got my mum to trim my hair which hopefully will fix it up a bit.

Does anyone else get it where like single strands of hair stick up at the back and no matter how much you comb it down they still eventually rise again.

I hate hair!
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
lol Mine used to do that last time I grew it to any sort of length but this time round it's been alright.