But this is for my music GCSE. I can't download software on my comp for some gay reason and I desperately need a Beast and The Harlot acking track, preferably with vocals, not needed though, please, if someone knows where there is one or if you can make me one, I'll love you forever and I'll marry your sister But seriously, please, help, quick, I need it within a few days, so PLEASE. Thanks a billion <3 XxxxX
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Since you can't download GP5, i'll send you a backing track. Just add me on msn or whatever.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

There was a backing track in a Total Guitar magazine a while back. TG 150. You check for back copies from their site.
Guitar: Jackson JS30KV
PSN id : craig_241
Steam
Feel free to add me!
Quote by Aldenté
1. download gp5
2. make backing track
3. ????
4. PROFIT!

Dude, can you not read, are you just stupid, or had you been waiting all day to say something about profit?
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by buckethead_jr
I've got that backing track from Total Guitar.

I'll see if i can find it.

Thank you! Can you send it to me in an email like if you do find it I don't have MSN Thank you SO much though. Really, I appreciate it. I'll pm you me email address, just don't give it to 4chan
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1