yea you should, i just quit mine cos now i get paid £30 a week for going to college
Noes.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
how far is the person going to travel...
does he/she have to pay any tolls
how long is the lunch
It only applies if you are the age at which National Minimum wage comes into play. If you are younger than Law requires a minimum wage for, then they can pay you what they want since as long as they don't make you work over so many hours a week it is perfectly legal.
if you're under 16 they can pay you what they like, if your 16-17 it's £3 an hour minimum wage and at 18 it's national minimum wage.
Quote by prison sex
yea you should, i just quit mine cos now i get paid £30 a week for going to college

EMA? HIGH FIVE!
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Quote by DTOE
EMA? HIGH FIVE!

I just started college on monday.

EMA FTW.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I don't know where you live, but if you're in the US, that's $5.15, which is nothing. I work at Blockbuster and make $8.50 starting, and I pretty much don't do **** all day. You can definitely do better than that.
hahaha no, hell no
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
hell yeah, £30 per week for just attending school and not failing?!? dont mind if i do!
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Most of the kids who deliver paper around here just make their parents do it for them.
Get EMA or die applying !

My family are rich apparently so i dont get it

and so this isnt spam, yes they should, seeing as a paper rounf wont be more than an hour anyway its not like they are gonna be getting much money, just pay them minmum wage.
^They get their parents to do it?!!!

OUTRAGOUS.

Mine is 2hours and a half, its weekly though.

I dont think i get EMA