So im eating rice, its m effing hot so instead of blowing on it i hold it up to the fan beside me...

lazyy.... or PURE GENIUS.

lol what are some stupid lazy things you guys do
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by sketchy z
So im eating rice, its m effing hot so instead of blowing on it i hold it up to the fan beside me...

lol what are some stupid lazy things you guys do

No, that lazy, but its a good idea nonetheless

*steals idea*
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
this one time was watchin tele in bed, so got up outta bed WITH THE REMOTE IN MY HAND and turned the tele off using the tele on/ off button....
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
I've done that too!! Also put the dish on the vent when the AC is on lol Great minds think alike!
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
* high five's redhawk* yeah! im not the only one.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by Toilets
Doesn't that blow rice everywhere?

LOL its on setting "1" which is pretty low. in fact its the lowest without turning it off
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by sketchy z
LOL its on setting "1" which is pretty low. in fact its the lowest without turning it off
Oh.

I don't own a fan.

Quote by friji
this one time was watchin tele in bed, so got up outta bed WITH THE REMOTE IN MY HAND and turned the tele off using the tele on/ off button....

Thats doing the opposite of what this thread wants... I once put a hotdog that was too hot in the freezer, forgot about it, went to get some ice cream and got a better surprise.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Sometimes I'm laying in my bed and I feel like playing guitar, but instead I throw picks at it and make beautiful sounds that inspire songs later ^^.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
It requires less energy to just put your face in the steaming hot bowl of rice than it does to hold it up to a Fan. You arent lazy, just crafty
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Toilets
Oh.

I don't own a fan.

you own it allright but its not yours. :P
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

i put the big bin outside my kitchen window so i don't have to walk the rubbish out, which is genius
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
Play guitar and write in the pit instead of doing homework
Quote by Toilets
I dont get it.

=[

own it like in games? so he owns it but its not his... i actually stole it from a pimp my ride ep...

/phail
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

i dry some metal cookware i have by putting it in the oven for a few minutes instead of drying it.

efficient dishwashing!
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
I can top this thread by telling you about my dad.

He calls people down from upstairs to answer his phone for him, cook his food for him, change the TV channel for him, clean is bath for him, make his bed for him... We have to do everything for him because he gets violent if we tell him to do it himself.

He says "Why should I do. Why do you think I married your mother and had kids." Then proceeds to get violent.

Yea I hate him. He hasnt amounted to anything and talks like he knows everything when he is in fact an ignorant cunt of an alcoholic and a failure as a father as well as an abuser....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I play in drop-A on my 7-string instead of dropping all the strings down a step...1-finger power chords rule!
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by Pertenozzo
Sometimes I'm laying in my bed and I feel like playing guitar, but instead I throw picks at it and make beautiful sounds that inspire songs later ^^.

sounds like a good idea. i might try it.
Quote by Guitardude19
I can top this thread by telling you about my dad.

He calls people down from upstairs to answer his phone for him, cook his food for him, change the TV channel for him, clean is bath for him, make his bed for him... We have to do everything for him because he gets violent if we tell him to do it himself.

He says "Why should I do. Why do you think I married your mother and had kids." Then proceeds to get violent.

Yea I hate him. He hasnt amounted to anything and talks like he knows everything when he is in fact an ignorant cunt of an alcoholic and a failure as a father as well as an abuser....

I feel you. I didnt know my dad until I was almost 13.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I don't have a dad

when i'm wearing pants with zippers, if they're loose enough, i just pull the front down as far as i can to pee, instead of unzipping them.

and if there's a piece of trash or something i need to throw out, i just throw it into the woods off my balcony instead of walking downstairs to throw it away.
if i order food and get the wrong thing i just dont bother eating rather than re ordering
This one time I ordered a chinese (Surprisingly, there are ALOT of chinese resaurants in Scotland) and I had it all planned.

I was going to hook my sound system to my PS2 and play a final fantasy game ALL night.

Rather stupidly, I left it to the last minute to make sure it was hooked up right. I spent about half an hour checking what could be wrong...and my food got cold =[

Being a lazy ****, I just ate it cold =]

Most least interesting story on UG ever? I think so
Sometime when I do my morning routine I get really lazy and occasionally take my morning piss in the shower. Yes it's disgusting, but what does it matter??
well, I ripped up my homework into a bunch of tiny peices and threw it out of the window on my way out of school on the top floor.

It was still snowing when I came down and m'y friend and I literally pissing ourselves.

There's alot of "snow" in one sheet of paper.
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
well, I ripped up my homework into a bunch of tiny peices and threw it out of the window on my way out of school on the top floor.

It was still snowing when I came down and m'y friend and I literally pissing ourselves.

Why would you rip up homework AND throw it away if you needed it?
Lazy thing I do? Don't study and still get good grades.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by tjbhdeath squad

G0t English ?

And....how is that lazy ?

I was once lying on my belly with my arms tucked under me, and I had gotten really comfortable. I was watching something on the telly which was the last scheduled program for the night, so when it ended I got the test screen and the intolerable neverending beep. Now, I know from experience that if you move any limbs at all it can be quite impossible to find that comfortable position again, so instead of turning off the TV I just lay there watching the test screen and listening to the annoying noise until the auto-off feature on my TV kicked in after half an hour. And dare I mention, the remote was right in front of my face.
not being bothered to think of something to write here

now thats lazy motherfu-ckers
Quote by Pikka Bird
I was once lying on my belly with my arms tucked under me, and I had gotten really comfortable. I was watching something on the telly which was the last scheduled program for the night, so when it ended I got the test screen and the intolerable neverending beep. Now, I know from experience that if you move any limbs at all it can be quite impossible to find that comfortable position again, so instead of turning off the TV I just lay there watching the test screen and listening to the annoying noise until the auto-off feature on my TV kicked in after half an hour. And dare I mention, the remote was right in front of my face.

hahahaha That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
I put my ice cream in the microwave. In this mile a minute society who has time to wait for it to soften?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?