Hello again UG. I waited a long time before i decided to upload my tabs to UG. These are basicly songs i wrote for my band. I think the solos won't have much fans, because they are very easy and short (no sweeping and ultra tapping, i'm not good). I hope you'll like it! C4C

Tab 1 - a simple and repetive song, i hope vocals will repair the repetivnes. Has a short and easy solo.

Tab 4 - here i used something difrent than just power chords (some thirds). No solo.

Tab 5 - This one has a simple and short solo also.

I feel that my work isn't as good as other UGers, ive heard some other tabs..
Attachments:
Tabs ug.zip
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Last edited by Worhan at Sep 6, 2007,
1 - Spoko, good 'ol heavy metal. Solo takie mało "solowe", możnaby je trochę przyśpieszyć, szczególnie w taktach, w których grasz ćwierćnutami, lub ósemkami tylko. Riffy bardzo fajne, całość jest rzeczywiście troszeczkę "repetetive", ale wokal naprawi zdecydowanie. A, i perkusja zajebisty groove wprowadza.

4 - Ten już odrobinę gorszy, ale też ok. Riffy znowu b. fajne ale tutaj pierwsze skrzypce gra aranżacja - to przechodzenie w unisono z harmonii i z powrotem przy kolejnych repetycjach jest ciekawym rozwiązaniem.

5 - Najlepszy z tych 3. Fajne riffy, solo mocno melodyjne i podoba mi się. Dobry odpoczynek od death'owych napierdalanek ;-) Jeszcze jakby perkę zrobić taką, żeby dorównywała "1" i poprawić intro - dałbym tam inne akordy, a nie cały czas e-moll - to masz materiał na przebój ;-)

Fajnie spotkać tu Polaka Z jakiego miasta jesteś?

For the non-Poles - I liked all three :-P
Listen to my songs!

Hate Unleashed
"The song itself is simply awesome." - British Steel about Hate Unleashed
"Really good." - DarkTom666 about Hate Unleashed
A Pleasant Point

Crit for crit
Thanks for the crit I know the solos can use some work, but i'm not too good solo player. And I completely don't know how to change the tab 3 intro. The drums will be remade by our drummer when whe start playing.

I'm from Bydgoszcz btw
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
I'll crit after I listen to each song so I don't get them mixed up...

Tab 1 UG: Not too bad. Solo was ok, a bit simple but not bad. I liked the main riff, and the verse riff. One thing: try harmonizing those single (3-5-3) notes. It would sound really good. Not bad. As stated by you earlier, it is quite repeditive, but I'm sure lyrics will fix that.

Tab 4 UG: Again not bad at all. I liked the harmonization. (I'ma harmonization junky if you didn't notice ) Pretty good riffs. It was pretty repeditive though...But again, lyrics work magic.

Tab 5 UG: Good stuff. I liked the harmonies again. Not much else to say...Oh...One thing: When you change to 170 bpm, you actually are wanting to switch to triplets. I don't know if you know how to use triplets correctly. But if you do, you're gonna want to keep the tempo at 150 and play those riff with 8th note triplets.

Good stuff altogether. Wasn't my absolute favorite, but good anyways.

One thing to try is to "pan" the guitars left and right so that it gives it less of a "bulky" sound.

P.S. Thanks for the crit on my "Awaited Paradise"
Tab 1 ug

Pretty cool intro riff, though nothin special about it. same with the verse. I really think you should put some lead in there or something to keep it interesting, just power chords gets boring fast. The solo was ok, but barely a solo tbh. The song seemed a bit short too.

You should extend this and spice things up a bit, make it more interesting.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Thanks for your crits guys
Tab 1 ment to be a simple and short song, it leaves many space for the singer, and we hope to get a good one soon. The solo will stay, both me and the other guitarist aren't good lead players, none of us should realy compose solos :P On band practice we harmonize the second "353" with a third, but i'm not sure it sounds good.

In Tab 5 i had big problems with the tempo changes, because half of the stuff sounded good in a lower tempo, and the other half in a higher. I always kinda have problems with fitting in riffs into GP.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Tab 1: its great, simple, yet effective. and like tghe others said, itd be better if the singing was included

Tab 2: again, simple yet effective, i loved the riff at bar 38. and i also liked how you used variations of power chords, i like that kind of stuff

Tab 3: yet again, simple, yet effective. theres nothing wrong with simple. and the variations of power chords again, very nice.

the riff at bar 45 is awesome.

and 67

the solo was pretty cool, could be better, but it was still pretty good

all in all, they were all pretty good i must say, simple yet effective.

nice job
8/10
Thanks for the crit man, i'm glad you liked it It makes me feel that i'm not that crappy composer after all :P I'll crit your songs today.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard