anyone here love Silverchair... i love their first 2 cds, Frogstomp and Freak Show, but every one after that sucked.. but how do u all feel about Silverchair
Keep it Simple Stupid.
I like Freak Show some of frogstomp is okay, the rest i think are mediocre.

There is a thread on silverchair somewhere...
Quote by BlindMelon45
anyone here love Silverchair... i love their first 2 cds, Frogstomp and Freak Show, but every one after that sucked.. but how do u all feel about Silverchair

The amount of fail in you is strong!

1. Neon Ballroom is the best album ever written (up there with Blood Sugar Sex Magik and Dark Side of the Moon)

2. Grammar would be nice

3. There is already a thread on them, n00b

*reported*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by BlindMelon45

You are kidding?! Neon Ballroom is an amazing album. Frogstomp is ace if you want that grungy immature debut album, freak show is an improvement but it gets abit dull for me, Neon ballroom is good all the way through. Then they just experimented and I can't say that i liked the last 2 albums much but i can see the talent in them