Less than three weeks ago, I bought the 8 GB iPhone for $599. I still think it's worth every penny. It's been great, and I've been on the AT&T network for years, never has treated me wrong.

But today, Jobs announces no more 4 GB iPhone, and the 8 GB will be $399.

Just a rant, but I want a refund. Even if it's only $100. Argh.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Bad timing.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by DougC84
Less than three weeks ago, I bought the 8 GB iPhone for $599. I still think it's worth every penny. It's been great, and I've been on the AT&T network for years, never has treated me wrong.

But today, Jobs announces no more 4 GB iPhone, and the 8 GB will be $399.

Just a rant, but I want a refund. Even if it's only $100. Argh.

Actually, it's $200.
never buy anything expensive the week/month it comes out
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by DougC84
I've been on the AT&T network for years, never has treated me wrong.

Must be me, bcs they are the worst network ive ever had... sadly I still have them though.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Only $100? I guess it's that kind of analytical skills that cause people to buy "state-of-the art" stuff as soon as it comes out.

600-400=200.

There you go.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by the_maestro
Thats what you get for buying a piece of ****.

Ever heard the adage "one man's junk is another man's treasure"? I love the iPhone, and I still feel it's worth $600. It's the most well-built, easy to use phone I've ever had. And I've gone through quite a few...

Moto RAZR and Q
a Samsung (the one with the slide)
about 4 Sony-Ericssons
more Nokias than I can remember

Beats them all in my opinion.
gear?

Quote by yoshixxx7
Only $100? I guess it's that kind of analytical skills that cause people to buy "state-of-the art" stuff as soon as it comes out.

600-400=200.

There you go.

LMAO!!!!! I love you
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by yoshixxx7

600-400=200.

There you go.

I meant I'd settle for $100. I can do math. I know the difference is $200.
gear?

Oh my bad.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
My advice is to not have went with the hype. Apple knew a load of people would buy the phone as a status symbol when it was released so had an initial price large. Now when that initial set of people have it, they lower the price to get a lot of normal mobile phone users.
Yeah...at that price, even the $200 cheaper price, it better make my calls, schedule my appointments, answer my messages, and cook my fuckin breakfast.
Thats what you get for not being smart and waiting a couple of months (or 3 weeks in this case) I love how people have this infatuation with having the "new thing"
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
My worry with the Iphone is the touch screen keypad, surely it's a pain to not be able to feel the individual keys and have to keep looking down.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
New technology is typically given a Skimming price strategy where the marketer sets a reletivley high price on the product because its new technology and high in demand, the price will always fall over time to generate more sales.

Should have waited lol, i never get things as soon as they come out
If it doesn't make lattes, it's still not worth that much.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by yoshixxx7

600-400=200.

There you go.

WOW OWNED!!!!!!!!!
this is why im waiting for the xbox 360 to go WAY down in price.
Schecterman's Accomplice, of the Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World Club. PM Fett13 or Your41Plague12 to join.

EQ:
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5
Yamaha RBX170
Dude what you're looking at is the ipod touch which is 400 buck for 8 gigs but it isn't a phone.
Quote by skeptopotamus
Yeah...at that price, even the $200 cheaper price, it better make my calls, schedule my appointments, answer my messages, and cook my fuckin breakfast.

HA. thats just funny
Quote by DougC84
Ever heard the adage "one man's junk is another man's treasure"? I love the iPhone, and I still feel it's worth $600. It's the most well-built, easy to use phone I've ever had. And I've gone through quite a few...

Moto RAZR and Q
a Samsung (the one with the slide)
about 4 Sony-Ericssons
more Nokias than I can remember

Beats them all in my opinion.

Ever heard of an opinion.

It isn't really a surprise that companies always go for big price-tags that aren't necessarily what the production of the item costs.

But I guess you figured that by now ? .
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Thats what you get for being an eager beaver.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
everyone disses the Iphone but it works really well and there is nothing wrong with it. even if you dont like apple why would you bad mouth a product that much?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Past-time
this is why im waiting for the xbox 360 to go WAY down in price.

You're going to be waiting a while.
That's how it goes. I got an 80 gig iPod about a month ago and I paid 350 for it. I knew this was gonna happen sometime, but I needed one at the time so I got it. It's just something you have to deal with.
Go get your shovel.
Quote by skeptopotamus

Luckily for you, it does all that. It also shines your shoes and tapes your favorite episodes of The Cosby Show.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
deal with it. this is what happens with all consumer electronics.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.