To be out of highschool? College? Real world? I'm a senior this year and im ready to get out of school already. I'm tired of my school's reputation and people. But how are things on the outside? Is it easier to meet people/girls/new friends?
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
Dunno senior here too... Can't wait!
Military use of children?

Infantry.
From all my College friends it sounds like a hell of an experience. They go to Clubs every weekend and study their brains out. All in the same week.
you won't have everything pointing you in the right direction. you'll have to actually make decisions. like ALL the decisions. so good luck with that. that's why it's good to have a plan, or you'll find yourself in a lot of bad situations.
I love being responsible for myself. It feels so free, yet there are still so many envelopes to be pushed.
Second year of university. School was very much a sheltered lifestyle. :p
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
its great to be out of school.
i left yonks ago.
now im in a rocking band
and am touring

signed Slash.
I'm a senior aswell. i seriously can not wait till I am on my own. College will be awesome, and i finally wont be drug tested every 2 weeks. w00t
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08