Ok the title pretty much explains itself, so I got to go, because we're probaly gonna get hit with a tornado so anyway yeah c ya.
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

What the fuck are you talking about?

A tornado?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
ask in the gear forum
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
hide your gear underground
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
so are you pretty sure your current gear will get ass raped by a tornado? ebay's your best bet.

can't you move any valuables beforehand to a safer place?
lol i dont think he is worried about a tornado hurting his gear, he just needs cheap stuff. And the $15 fab pedals are complete junk.
Man...this guy doesn't even need to write a suicide note. He can just leave a link to this thread on his computer and everyone will understand.
^Yer

If your gonna buy gear buy the proper stuff. Not cheaper stuff. Its an investment.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
right, ill sell you fender american deluxe strat for £50, if you come to my house with some flavoured condoms, lube, and some garden hose............
alright. im here. did u want the condoms ribbed? or is it my preference?
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Quote by Slim_bob.Billy
alright. im here. did u want the condoms ribbed? or is it my preference?

your preference mate.