Madness have just announced a seven date UK stadium tour for this December!

I will HOPEFULLY be able to go, probably to Birmingham (where I saw them before).

I would go to the O2 Arena, but £45 for standing...

Filth
I thought you were talking about the Prince Buster song....
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
if only i lived in England, have fun man, Madness is some good 2nd wave
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by Greenfinger182
I thought you were talking about the Prince Buster song....

Madness... Madness, they call it madness...

Yeah, Madness do a cover of that song. I was gonna start the topic with the above quote, until I thought simpletons (pit monkeys) would get confused.
They're pricey as **** to see, me and my dad were going to see them in Norfolk (oooh arrr, we were visiting family and not "visiting" family in the traditional Norfolk sense) but then we saw the price and though nah.

Bad manners are pretty cheap to see still.

And madness are anything but boring. One of the funnest, most danceable bands I like.
I'd pay 45 british monies (quids?) to see Madness, no doubt about it.

They definately wouldn't fill a stadium here though. I guess that's why they're playing the UK and not here.
Quote by sargasm
I'd pay 45 british monies (quids?) to see Madness, no doubt about it.

They definately wouldn't fill a stadium here though. I guess that's why they're playing the UK and not here.

It's just the singular quid. Like the plural of sheep is sheep.

Also - MUST SEE THEM! I missed them when they played The Brighton Centre last December
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
If they played a smaller venue I'd see them. I just wouldnt want to see them as the o2 arena, its too big.
Most I'd pay for a Madness show is a pony, preferably a score

Not that I dont love madness, being listening to them since I was a baby, but a bullseye is pushing it I think, I mean a whole bloody nifty, thats thrifty nicker. If I spent half a ton on a ticket, I'd better get my moneys worth, but I'll be bankrupt at the end of the night from the even more pricey booze most likely.

/monies slang overload
Last edited by DanRev at Sep 6, 2007,
Quote by sargasm
That show is worth like 100 squids or more I think.

thats just us few north americans talking who never get a chance to see them ever and would die to go to one of their shows
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
I want to see Madness
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lavazza
Ignoring the fact that Madness aren´t good

*Stern angered punk face*
Quote by DanRev
*Stern angered punk face*

*times two*
They got 4.7 on the richter scale for One Step Beyond once! Only good bands get on the richter scale
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by lavazza
Ignoring the fact that Madness aren´t good.....

....it´s not a question how much you would spend to listen to them, if they want that much they loose their whol value

45 squids doesn't seem like that much to me, but then again I don't know how that translates into normal monies.

also

more like madness aren't NOT good. pwnt.
Quote by sargasm
45 squids doesn't seem like that much to me, but then again I don't know how that translates into normal monies.

90 Americans buckos about, methinks

EDIT: XE'd it, 96 Canadian dolls
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob

Meh. I'd still pay that much for Madness. They'd probably play a smaller and cheaper venue here anyway.
Quote by SuperBlob

it would be a bitch to pay but totaly worth it to see them

Quote by GannonBracewell

I have my ticket!

Standing at the NIA, was £30 including booking fee.

Can't wait.
Am I the only one here who notices they're ripping off the Germs logo?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Last edited by axeslash at Sep 10, 2007,
Quote by axeslash

You mean the London Underground logo? You know, for trains and stuff?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by axeslash

haha

Man, I needed that laugh. Thanks.
Quote by DanRev
haha

Man, I needed that laugh. Thanks.

Anytime.

:stickpoke
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by sargasm
I'm pretty sure The Germs didn't invent blue circles.

You can't prove that.

:stickpoke