Cool pedal. They break easily. Short delay. Good for slap-back. Interesting feedback. I wouldn't buy one, but then again, I already have one, and I wouldn't sell it. A friend of mine uses his all the time, which makes me hate the thing. I'm tired of it. Our drummer hates it because it controls tempo so much and isn't very adjustable. Sometimes I feel like a slave to the pedal.

You probably don't need the stereo version unless you do a lot of recording.

There's a new memory man on the EHX web site. It has looping controls. I'm kind of interested.

You'll have to play it or hear someone else rock it out to get the feel. Check out the EHX Web site for samples.
Do you realize there are 3 different Memory Man pedals currently in production, and two of them are stereo?

Deluxe Memory Man
Stereo Memory Man
Stereo Memory Man w/Hazarai
you have already asked this in the EHX thread yesterday.

i dont think theyre already out yet. havent seen any news about them being released, nor do i see any from ebay
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
Quote by Wasted Resource
Do you realize there are 3 different Memory Man pedals currently in production, and two of them are stereo?

Deluxe Memory Man
Stereo Memory Man
Stereo Memory Man w/Hazarai

yeah new being the operative word
I saw it and I was sorta thinking about getting one. What is the 'hazarai' because i've never actually heard that term before?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM