Who has seen this show on Vh1, opinions? thoughts?
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Is this another stupid real life/surreal life clone?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
no, just a band and their everyday thing, trying to make a name for themselves in California.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
i think its pretty cool but in my opinion there band doesnt have what it takes to make it and it seems as if all they want to do is make it so its ok i suppose
they arent that good. Cisco has a good voice but the guitarist sucks. I want to duel him just so i can mercilessly own him.

btw i love their drummer's hairstyle. hes the man.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
Yea i watched it and They really weren't that good, and it seems like they really care more about doing dumb shiit for the show instead of trying to make it. Plus it's not like they're broke, the one guy's dad is roy orbison and the other one has an extremely rich record producer father.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
i thought it was funny when the guitarist played that extended solo for slash

everyone but the guitarist is ok but he sucks