3 Guitars and amp For Sale or Trade (laptop, guitars, amps, pedals, mics,make offers)

Page 1 of 2
EDIT AND LOWER PRICES>>>>

1. Relic'd EVH Frankie 1 Replica made from a MIJ Strat (made in the 80's by Fernandes I believe) The pickups are off a newer Fender and are Duncan Designed. They are really decent pickups and the humbucker actually sounds pretty freaking hot through my Roland Micro Cube. $175 shipped or make trade offers.

2. EVH Frankie 1 Replica made from a NEW aftermarket alder body and NEW maple neck. This one currently has no pickups. Just drop in your own loaded pickguard and rock. Asking $120 shipped as is. *pictured below in the group photo*

3. EVH Frankie Version II Replica: This guitar is a shredder from way back in the 80's. Started out as a USA made Peavey Nitro. Still has the original hot humbucker pickup and highly sought after Kahler USA tremolo. This paint job is sweet. WAY REDUCED!!! Asking $250 or trades considered.

4. Aftermarket SUNBURST Alder body/Maple neck Strat copy. Body and neck are new. Pickguard is a used WD music guard, which was about 30 bucks new. All this one needs is pickups. $100 or trades welcome!

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Last edited by djfrank at Nov 25, 2007,
pic of the unrelic'd?
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
my bad, i didn't see that last bit of writing, may e interested in it. Eddie's black and white guitar is my favorite guitar of all time
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by Johnonon
pic of the unrelic'd?

Working on it... should be up shortly. Thanks
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Hey man what are you looking for trade wise. i have a black epiphone les paul standard in almost new condition... ill email ya some pics if you need them.
Quote by Musicmedic5150
Hey man what are you looking for trade wise. i have a black epiphone les paul standard in almost new condition... ill email ya some pics if you need them.

I'm interested. Send me some pics. djfrank70 AT comcast DOT net

Thanks

To the top...

Trades welcome. Prices negotiable. Any guitar, amp, multi-effects pedals, laptops, whatever... I'm ready to deal.

Quote by CJRocker
PM Sent.

The PM system here doesnt seem to be working for me. Hit me up with an email ...

djfrank70 AT comcast DOT Net

Thanks,

~ D.J.

Last edited by djfrank at Nov 14, 2007,
Quote by col50
I have a Compaq Evo N61Oc laptop

What are the specs? Age? Condition? Thanks

Quote by djfrank
The PM system here doesnt seem to be working for me. Hit me up with an email ...

djfrank AT comcast DOT Net

Thanks,

~ D.J.

email sent then
Quote by CJRocker
email sent then

Sorry, Im a tard...doped up on cold meds....Sick as a dog....

add a 70 on the end ... djfrank70 AT comcast DOT net.

Sorry about that.

Quote by violinmore
where was the peavey made

U.S.A.

Meridian, Mississippi to be specific I believe.

Quote by djfrank
Sorry, Im a tard...doped up on cold meds....Sick as a dog....

add a 70 on the end ... djfrank70 AT comcast DOT net.

Sorry about that.

Np, you should have it now.
Quote by col50
Its 2 years old. It works great. The only problem is that its power cord is broken but you can buy one online.

reviews and specs:
http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/hp-evo-n610c-pentium/4505-3121_7-20217263.html
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11382_div/11382_div.HTML

I can take pics of it if your interested

What are you interested in trading for it? What is wrong with the power cord? The tip broken off? Or the pack itself bad? Or the wire broken?

Quote by col50
The tip of the cord is cipped and melted

what are you looking to trade for it?

Im interested in the peavy nitro. I am taking pics of the laptop right now and ill pm you them soon
PMs dont work for me here on UG.... for some reason

Thanks for the pics. I guess you cant power it up with the bad cord? A little worried it may be DOA when I get it.

Quote by col50
doa? is that an abreveation for something?

Yeah, Dead On Arrival.

PM sent. Go to UG homepage and in the top right corner click on 'My Profile'. You can get to your PM's there.
Thanks for the heads up. PMs returned.

It wont be dead on arrival. I said it needs a new power cord. Theres still a bit of battery life in it but only enought to last a few minutes.
Quote by col50
It wont be dead on arrival. I said it needs a new power cord. Theres still a bit of battery life in it but only enought to last a few minutes.

Ok, is the laptop all stock? Does it have any added RAM or anything? Wireless? Can you take a picture of the power cord for me? I have repaired them before, and may be able to fix that one. Thanks...

Quote by djfrank
Ok, is the laptop all stock? Does it have any added RAM or anything? Wireless? Can you take a picture of the power cord for me? I have repaired them before, and may be able to fix that one. Thanks...

All stock. I also have a netgear wireless pc card that plugs into the side.

I tried taking many photos of the cord but this one shows the damage the best http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL600/6173335/12034912/288448625.jpg
Quote by deadsmiley
bah... e-mail bounced.

How much for that Micro Cube?

I would rather trade it>>> but I will start out at $95 and I will pay the shipping if you are in the US. Paypal accepted... Or money order. Thanks.

Quote by col50
All stock. I also have a netgear wireless pc card that plugs into the side.

I tried taking many photos of the cord but this one shows the damage the best http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL600/6173335/12034912/288448625.jpg

Im interested, but you are in Canada right? Might be an issue w/shipping and cost.

Quote by djfrank
I would rather trade it>>> but I will start out at $95 and I will pay the shipping if you are in the US. Paypal accepted... Or money order. Thanks.

You still have the A/C adapter?

I figured out why my e-mail bounced... I left off the "d". <=== n00blet

PM sent.
Quote by deadsmiley
You still have the A/C adapter?

I figured out why my e-mail bounced... I left off the "d". <=== n00blet

PM sent.

Heh... It happens. I do have an A/C adapter indeed.

Quote by djfrank
Heh... It happens. I do have an A/C adapter indeed.

PM sent. Money sent. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2