A friend of mine needs a site to upload music to so he can put it on a site profile that requires him to use HTML coding.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Purevolume...
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
kensai, you found icanhascheezburger.com too!

lolcats ftw
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I can't find anywhere to get the URL for each specific song =/

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

What, you need one that you can stream? That you can directly link to? Embed?

Moar details plox.
^Pretty much. He wants to take a song from one site, and put it on his profile on another site using HTML coding. I guess either embedding or streaming. Basically, he needs a URL to stick into the HTML that will put the song on his profile on another website.

Stupid name.

Uhm, where would you search for say.. some music by Terror on it? I can't find a search bar for music...

Stupid name.

Quote by Shinozoku
Uhm, where would you search for say.. some music by Terror on it? I can't find a search bar for music...

Quote by Shinozoku
A friend of mine needs a site to upload music to so he can put it on a site profile that requires him to use HTML coding.

So you're looking for music that's already hosted, not a place where you can upload it?
Yeah! that's what I meant. Sorry, I was talking to him on my cell phone and typing at the same time and wasn't able to properly concentrate. I need a place where it's already hosted (like Purevolume), only I need to be able to get a URL that links directly to a specific song from that place, so that he can put it on his profile on another site (Neopets xD)

Stupid name.

Right, well in that case I have no idea. All I can think of is if he uploads the track himself to that site.
Aww, thanks

Stupid name.