The song must also sound good also maybe make you think of something you never thought of before. Preferably alternative or trance. Il post some when I can think of them.
Aerials by System Of A Down.

And there will probably be more SOAD songs to come in this thread.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
most stuff by Gogol Bordello
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
Quote by Thebiz
Aerials by System Of A Down.

And there will probably be more SOAD songs to come in this thread.

yeah Soad lyrics seem wierd at first, but if you think about them they make a lot of sense. (they're mostly political/social norm bashing).
beyond electric dreams by bad religion............. lots of long words and not making much sense
all religions are like mcdonald's! pm for further info!
Quote by Cold Flame44
wish you were here-Pink floyd

great lyrics, imo

In your opinion? It's a commonly known fact.
Anything by Frank Zappa, but especially Inca Roads

I also love Animal Behavior by Praxis (Buckethead, Bootsy Collns, Bernie Worrell, Brain)
Buckethead and John Petrucci got into a shred batte. Petrucci went into world domination mode and melted Buckethead's face off. That's why Buckethead wears a mask.
anything steely dan you can count of having some strange lyrics usually. Awesome band tho.
Communist Daughter- Neutral Milk Hotel
The Devil and God
are Raging Inside Me

Quote by societies_worm
damn, if you weren't a peppers fan, I'd stuck my penis in your pee hole...cuz its that small.

whaa???
veil of maya by cynic..spiritual lyrics in death metal is kind of weird very good lyrics too
the obvious choice is I Zimbra - Talking Heads
i am member no. 3 of the 'coheed and cambria fan club' interested? pm CoheedANDnofx6.

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it"
-Mitch Hedberg