Page 1 of 3
today at school people were saying the US has made plans to invade iran, is this true?
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

-facepalm- Well, if we are invading Iran...I'm sure they don't know about it -_-
I heard that a while back. Let's be honest, it's probably true.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

*sigh*

Yeah plans have been drawn up in case we do decide to invade them, which sadly will probably happen. One of the plans draws up orders to take out the entire Iranian military in 3 days using air strikes. All I can say is if we go in we're pretty much fucked.
Yes. It was reported in the mainstream media months ago, and the White House openly admits it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Don't we have an airforce base in Iran? Becuase then we wouldn't need to invade.
Governor of the Jersey Rocks group
PM me to join
Quote by Slinov
The US are just looking for fights now, its like the cold war, except replace communism with Islam.

Except we don't have all the enigmatic characters with this war!
666 BRO
they really have no reason to. then again, we didnt have a reason to go into Iraq either. Gulf War and Desert Storm should have done what we did by freeing Iraq. But if we did, we might still be in Desert Storm or the Gulf War. but why invade Iran anyway??
mmhhmmm....... welll i bet if they were going to, they wouldnt tell anyone.

despite how f*ucking stupid the US government is.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
lets hope that we dont
maybe it wont happen till bush is out
cause if it donsnt then maybe someone that isnt a retard will be our president and not do it
If they get into Iran, they will definitely stay in middle east for a decade and a half more. Good job?

But no.. they won't invade Iran.. nobody can be that dumb.. plus when is Bush leaving? I thought it will be 2008 or so.
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

I feel I need to clarify...from a military standpoint, you always plan ahead for possible scenarios. We probably have plans to invade any country that's worth anything, even our allies.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
"Iran" doesn't exist, it's just some idiot misspelling Iraq when he drew up the world map, because the Q and N keys are really close to each other.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Napalmdeth
America will be a nuclear wasteland in 20 years. gg

A part of America was almost a nuclear wasteland today...some dumbass let 5 nukes be carried on a plane without anyone knowing about it
Quote by newbe guitarist

But no.. they won't invade Iran.. nobody can be that dumb.. plus when is Bush leaving? I thought it will be 2008 or so.

A little over a year is plenty of time to dig us so far into a hole we'll never be able to get out of.
Quote by happytimeharry
A little over a year is plenty of time to dig us so far into a hole we'll never be able to get out of.

Impeach him for being a complete retard. If a guy nearly got sacked for getting head in his office like this, surely you will be able to get rid of him

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by Napalmdeth
America will be a nuclear wasteland in 20 years. gg

In 20 years everywhere BUT the USA will be nuclear wasteland.

In 21 years they'll get bored and see what happens if they nuke themselves.

Then it'll be a nuclear wasteland.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Mad Marius
"Iran" doesn't exist, it's just some idiot misspelling Iraq when he drew up the world map, because the Q and N keys are really close to each other.

I hope you're being sarcastic seeing as 1) it is a country and 2) Q and N are no where near each other.
Quote by newbe guitarist
Impeach him for being a complete retard.

Sadly just being a moron isn't grounds for impeachment. I wish there was a law stating that a president is automatically impeached if his approval rating dropped below a certain point, say 20-25% because at that point it should be pretty obvious that even most of the people who originally voted for him want him out.

Quote by JamieB

In 21 years they'll get bored and see what happens if they nuke themselves.

Ha.

*Americans look around at all the smoldering nations*

"So...uh...what do we do now?"

"Hey I know, lets play catch with our leftover warheads!"
Quote by Count Seanula
I hope you're being sarcastic seeing as 1) it is a country and 2) Q and N are no where near each other.

Yes, he is being sarcastic. I think he is parodying the Attaq Irak thing or whatever.

If the US invades Iran, we're all going to Hell, very fast.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by happytimeharry
Sadly just being a moron isn't grounds for impeachment. I wish there was a law stating that a president it automatically impeached if his approval rating dropped below a certain point, say 20-25% because at that point it should be pretty obvious that even most of the people who originally voted for him want him out.

Yeah, I was jus kiddin though

But I see your point.. If retards can make it to president, the people should be able to get rid of them straight away, because there is hardly anything worse than a world leader who is a complete idiot.
But I still believe that this won't happen.. That would **** up the US beyond reason. Europe is hardly able to keep silent what it thinks about the war in Iraq, and if the war in Iran begins...

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by raise_the_dead
Yes, he is being sarcastic. I think he is parodying the Attaq Irak thing or whatever.

If the US invades Iran, we're all going to Hell, very fast.

Ahh fair enough then. What's this Attaq Irak thing like
It's old, and I'm not even sure I didn't pull it out of my ass, but it was a Bush misspelling or something.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Im sure plans have been drawn up but that doesnt mean they are going to be acted upon. As much as the idea of a US-owned Iran must get Dick Cheney hard, logistically it isnt feasible right now.
we're always invadin your countries

stealin ur bagels
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
I've been hearing "Iran is next" for years.

Think about it:
We needed a staging ground for Iran, but we couldn't just take Afghanistan and Iraq at the time.
The Clinton administration warned the Bush admin about possible 9-11esque threats. The Bush administration needs a reason to go to afghanistan, so they let it happen.
9-11 hits, wouldn't you know it, we've got a reason to go into afghanistan.

Once the heat from Afghanistan has settled for a couple years, it's time for phase two: Iraq. We need a reason: Umm....!...weapons of mass destruction. They did have evidence that production of WMD's might be occuring, so why not go all out: "They've got WMDs!!! We need to go in NOW!!!"

Nearly five years later, we have the two major sides of Iran covered, and in all odds, we won't be able to go into Iran because they didn't realize what a Cluster Fuck the Iraq War was going to be. That's what happens when you try to change the worlds oldest culture.

They wanted to be in Iran the year after they went into Iraq, but forcing a government (that should be voluntarily adopted by the people in order to work) upon unwilling culture(s) is too many fish to fry.
well, yes, im sure we do have plans for it.

not in the sense that we are planning to do it, but im sure they have a plan as to how they would do it.
Quote by raise_the_dead
It's old, and I'm not even sure I didn't pull it out of my ass, but it was a Bush misspelling or something.

Even if you did pull it out your ass, it's probably still happened. This is George Bush we're talking about.

Why has no-one said "Invade Iran? This is madness!", or made some other sort of inevitable 300/sparta joke?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
Bush should just go after North Korea instead of Iran. We KNOW they have nukes, and we KNOW they hate us.

Sure, because their nukes won't reach the US, but what if the NK leader gets a little mad and nukes all his neighbouring countries? not pretty...

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by pugnapugnapugna
Bush should just go after North Korea instead of Iran. We KNOW they have nukes, and we KNOW they hate us.

Bush should get the **** out of office.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Vanquish
Bush should get the **** out of office.

It's not going to happen. It's taken the general populous years to begin thinking about impeachment, and even so no one is really wanting to get up and put their money where their mouths are. Too little too late.
^

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Doubt it. So much of Congress is against Bush now, and with only a bit over a year left until elections, I just don't see it happening.

It's be really messed up if we did, though.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
What's wrong with you? Bush owns!

Seriously, he has provided me with most of the humour for the past year.

"I know that humans and fish can coexist for each other"

Pure gold.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Page 1 of 3