This an Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP, new condition, 8/9months old, includes the Ashdown footswitch for channel switching, gain boost, master 2 and the DSP effects. There are some small scuff marks on one side of the tolex, purely cosmetic and they come out much worse in the photo, honest! It's been well cared for but needs a new home as I'm due to upgrade for my 18th birthday. Asking price is £250 but I'm negotiable. (I'm pretty certain it will come in its original box too)

I'd prefer pickup but I'm willing to travel within reason. I'm located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.

PHOTOS
Front view:

Footswitch:

Scuff marks:

(Better photos/information is available upon request)

PRICE CHANGE
Price has changed to £250
Last edited by Zakk_Wylde001 at Sep 26, 2007,
Hm, could you post sound clips of the fallen angel please? I might be interesteddd.
Quote by CraigKing
Hm, could you post sound clips of the fallen angel please? I might be interesteddd.

There are some already on the site somewhere, think it was Steven_Seagull who posted them, I'll do a search and edit my post.

SOUNDCLIPS!

Basicly, it's modern voiced and very bassy but you can find a happy medium without too much bass. Nice clean channel with a separate EQ so you can always retain both distorted and clean channels.
Last edited by Zakk_Wylde001 at Sep 7, 2007,
This still up?

Would you say this amp is too loud for bedroom playing? 'Cause that's all I'd be using it for, and I'd like to be able to play quietly when necessary.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
is £250 the lowest you'll go?

ta
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
Yes, £250 is the lowest I'll go.

Yes, it is quiet enough for bedroom practice but it really shines at gigging volumes. If that's not what you're using it for you might want to look somewhere else.

Last edited by Zakk_Wylde001 at Oct 23, 2007,
IM VERY VERY INTRESTED, ALWAYS WANTED THIS AMP. VERY GOOD PRICE! Where can we go from here? only problem is im in south, in winchester which is near southampton! So right down the country, anyway we can get past this? you drive here and i pay u petrol money, or a courier?

James
Quote by JamesGale
IM VERY VERY INTRESTED, ALWAYS WANTED THIS AMP. VERY GOOD PRICE! Where can we go from here? only problem is im in south, in winchester which is near southampton! So right down the country, anyway we can get past this? you drive here and i pay u petrol money, or a courier?

James

I'm selling the exact same thing and I'll do it for £250 including postage to wherever you are, how does that sound?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I'm selling the exact same thing and I'll do it for £250 including postage to wherever you are, how does that sound?

DON'T steal my thread. If you want to communicate with this person do it via PM, NOT my thread. I'm VERY tempted to report you for hijacking, which, in my eyes at least is completely unacceptable. Make your own thread if you want to sell your amp.

Quote by JamesGale

James

Maybe we can arrange something if still interested?

Jorge

EDIT:
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I'm looking for buyers in the UK, preferably collection only, but if I have to have it couriered I can; but you're paying the couriers fees.

Price £300. 2 Marshall stereo foot switches can be included for an extra £20 and that will enable you to switch all the features.

Any takers?

Nice try.

STILL FOR SALE! £250!
Last edited by Zakk_Wylde001 at Oct 30, 2007,
yer still intrested, ive given u my email in ur messages! check it out and email me dude

James