Poll: Early or Later?
Poll Options
View poll results: Early or Later?
Early
4 19%
Later
17 81%
Voters: 21.
Death became increasingly progressive and jazzier in nature in their later years, I prefer to this time to the rawer sounds of their earlier albums. The

Early Death:Scream Bloody Gore (1987), Leprosy (1988), Spiritual Healing (1990)

Later Death:Human (1991) | Individual Thought Patterns (1993) Symbolic (1995) The Sound of Perseverance (1998)
oh....how about that.

* insert awkward silence heer*

there is a death thread you know...................
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Later hands down!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I think all their stuff is good but i prefer the later. They got much more progressive with a mix of thrash metal, death metal, and other elements. Their older songs were more straight up death metal.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Later all the way. If you look at the tabs from that time they're not that difficult (most of them) and have little melody and i find it a bit boring of what I've heard. But I think Sounds is the best.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Early!! Leprosy is ****ing fantastic!

I cant belive im the only one who voted for early .
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"