Hey,

Does anybody know how to get the perfect Jimmy Hendrix sound on a Zoom GFX3?

Thanks for any help
Which Jimi Hendrix song, he has quite a few different tones depending on the song.
as the french would say: pas possible (not possible)

because thats the only thing i remember from french class haha

really though, not gonna happen
first of all, you spelled jimi hendrix wrong , and i dont think its actually possible with out his effects and a marshall, but i dont know really
The only way that Zoom pedal will get you a Hendrix style tone is if you sell it and buy a Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience pedal with the money
my band Crimson Angel

PM me if you're interested in drumming for us
There is no way to get "a perfect jimi hendrix sound" on a Zoom pedal. To get "a perfect jimi hendrix sound" you would need to spend thousands in amps, pedals, and guitars.

Depending on which song, we can try and suggest settings though that may sound slightly more hendrix like.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Well, I was thinking more along the lines of this solo tone in, say little wing, or hey joe.

first of all, you spelled jimi hendrix wrong :O

Ah Yeah, sorry, I'm just so use to typing it like that, Jimmy Page :P
In little wing, use the neck pickup, and use a reverb if the pedal has it. I would suggest more bass and mids, than treble.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
For a pretty damn perfect Hendrix "Tone" (Note I said tone, not feeling)

buy yourself a stratocaster

2. take out your pickups and put them in reverse so that the pole pieces meant for the high strings are pulling on the low strings

Buy yourself a fuzz box

4. Run it all through a good overdriven amp (preferably tube but a good modeller make work fine too)

5. Adjust bass, treble , and mids to taste

Or If you just wan't a fairly accurate one though I'm pretty sure there's an "amp settings" page (I think in the gear and accessories forum) somewhere around here (it's stickied so don't worry)
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.