Page 1 of 2
They won't keep ME from dressing like a slut.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yeah, I heard this on Sidescrollers this morning.

Ridiculous, really.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
gay
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Seriously...... People are dying, war is near and they think about pants,well they might as well pass a law during the war (if happens) that states no thongs are allowed... I'll kill myself.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
what will the community service be?

belt adjuster for police officers or something?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
This is bs I personally don't really do this but you can't prevent people from dressing how they want because it is freedom of expression protected by the first ammendment so if it does get passed and people really want to challenge it they could appeal to a higher court and probably get it overturned.
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)
  • Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony w/ gold hardware)
  • Mesa Triple Rectifier Head
  • Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Traditional Cab
  • Too many pedals to list...

oh cause telling teenagers to pull their jeans up is what they should REALLY be focusing on....you know, looking past the gun crime etc
Quote by Jaffaps2
It's meant to reflect Clapton's career, starts off good but then turns into a piece of shit.

The Lord has done mighty things with his right hand
Psalms chapter 118, verse 12
They cite it as indecency, yet none of them show their crack or anything, it's just boxers.

They don't fine guys for wearing short shorts (god I hate those things), so why should they be fined for their boxers being visible?
R.E. Williams, a veteran Atlanta police officer, said he views the saggy pants trend as a measure of sorts because "the lower the pants are, the lower the self-esteem."

"It's a downright disgrace to walk into a classroom with your pants around your ankles," he said. "We need to let them know they are somebody -- that they can rise above the occasion."

Yes, because everything that every teenager does these days is because of low self esteem...
i figured it out

they just want excuses to get more black people in trouble

****in bigots
Quote by BrianApocalypse

^+1 White kids do it just as much, but they won't get charged as much

All the kids I know who wear pants like this wear shirts so big it doesn't matter
this has been posted before...
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by Michael Williams
The police have more important things to do than chase young boys and girls and say 'pull your pants up'.

+1
Quote by guitarisrockin
This is bs I personally don't really do this but you can't prevent people from dressing how they want because it is freedom of expression protected by the first ammendment so if it does get passed and people really want to challenge it they could appeal to a higher court and probably get it overturned.

yeah its a little thing called indecency

same reason people have to wear cloths walking around on the street
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
So wait, when a guy shows his underwear he can be fined for it and yet a girl can wear super tight t-shirts and short shorts (As nice as it is)?
I'm glad.

When i see people with baggy pants, it makes me horny.
And dammit i don't want a chub in public.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
OMG I am so glad they did something about this it is America's biggest problem!!!

/sarcasm

It's because low self-esteem?
Oh please...
Quote by dreamtheater91
I'm glad.

When i see people with baggy pants, it makes me horny.
And dammit i don't want a chub in public.

don't worrt if your feelin horny just come to me
Quote by BrianApocalypse

this is stupid. i hate saggy pants but this is just too far...
They should have brought it in before Fred Durst became big.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Metal_Rich
They should have brought it in before Fred Durst became big.

Yeah, at least the black people have asses
Quote by guitarisrockin

Exactly, also you have the greatest sig ever.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
"Hey, what are you in for?"
"Saggy ass pants..."
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by garden of grey
Seen it before. It's pathetic.

"They need to be proper blaah blah etc!!!"

Making a criminal out of anybody who isn't like you ftw!

This law....Pathetic!?

I shall call my congressmen, and will be told of this unpatriotic act towards the US! They shall pass a law, making it illegal to think a law that was passed earlier is/was pathetic/stupid/or anything of the sort!

I will see you in court, Mr. Grey.

Good day.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
burn the Bush

lowridering well comfortable screw you new orleans

(beside the phil anselmo)
Quote by Henry Polfave
i figured it out

they just want excuses to get more black people in trouble

****in bigots

LOL!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Jesus christ, what is this world coming to? i personally hate that style of fashion, but people shouldnt be able to take it away. this is the PMRC all over again, just because some crazy women dont get what they want, the whole nation has to agree with them and do what they want.
"Are you going to have a 'sagging' court?" Michael Williams asked Shreveport's council. "The police have more important things to do than chase young boys and girls and say 'pull your pants up" AMEN
Although I personally find the style to be very low-class and simply a bad choice of taste, it really isn't as if they are showing nudity, so I don't see a "banning" necessary.
Quote by Necrolust
Seriously...... People are dying, war is near and they think about pants,well they might as well pass a law during the war (if happens) that states no thongs are allowed... I'll kill myself.

I agree!
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Too bad my belt won't go any tighter and I don't wanna buy another one.

Plus, pants up to your belly button = uncomfortable and gay looking.
with our nation almost 9 trillion dollars in debt this is probably one the greatest uses of taxpayer money i have ever seen in a long time
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Page 1 of 2