So, just got it off ebay and it works great. The only problem is that i get a MASSIVE amount of noise when at the store and in reviews, people said that they get the slightest bit.

I'm playing an epi les paul classic through a Fender 100w Frontman. Could it be where it is on my pedalboard? Right now it's like this.

Quitar>Whammy pedal>DD-3>10-band>Wah>Amp.

What's wrong?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Have you tried it with different cables etc? That could be a problem, and also make sure the lights not flashing so that it clips

But aside from that...hrm...mine's usually silent [honestly] but if it does it on it's own and the input jacks and shizzle are fine then i guess you'll have to get a refund from the seller for a dodgy product - also make sure the plug isn't too close to it
I'm not sure what the problem is but when my crybaby was making noise, i called them up at jim dunlop and they had me send it in for $50 and they got it working again. Their customer support was excellent, if you have the cash to send it in.
Quote by philipisabeast
Have you tried it with different cables etc? That could be a problem, and also make sure the lights not flashing so that it clips

But aside from that...hrm...mine's usually silent [honestly] but if it does it on it's own and the input jacks and shizzle are fine then i guess you'll have to get a refund from the seller for a dodgy product - also make sure the plug isn't too close to it

actually, if i play loud enough or i should say hard enough, the gain and volume do flash when i hit the strings hard enough.

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
2 questions, do you live in an urban area? and do you use a wallwart with it?
i live in atlanta, ga and pick up radio stations when i use a wall wart. when used with batteries it works fine. and mine was made 20+ yrs ago, which should mean it was made better than what you get these days.
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
Quote by Pedalboard
actually, if i play loud enough or i should say hard enough, the gain and volume do flash when i hit the strings hard enough.

That could be it, you need to fiddle with those sliders - it means that you'll have no definition with the higher/lower ends of the sound spectrum and i spose that could change it, but if it's only if you exceptionally whack the strings, i'd say its not a problem [you only need to tickle the strings]

But check power and then cables then contact Dunlop, otherwise return it to the Ebayer
Quote by philipisabeast
That could be it, you need to fiddle with those sliders - it means that you'll have no definition with the higher/lower ends of the sound spectrum and i spose that could change it, but if it's only if you exceptionally whack the strings, i'd say its not a problem [you only need to tickle the strings]

But check power and then cables then contact Dunlop, otherwise return it to the Ebayer

Ok, I'll figure it out with these suggestion but i think it found the problem. Thanks people

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?