Page 1 of 2
Ok so im looking to show up some guys who say i suck balls, then i opened my mouth and said not as much as ur grandma, so i need a good song for acoustic that has some dfficulty to it and can learn in one night.... They do suck but i wanna blow their flipping minds
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Smells Like Teen Spirit.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
There is no need for that, just buy a synthesizer and rickroll them.
I don't even shred
Blow-Atreyu

"So ****in' blow those words outta the back of your head, I've heard it all and I'm done with that ****. You tell only lies so you get what you get, so blow those ****in' words outta the back of your head"

It floats my boat...
learn some quick easy classical songs, theyll be like zomg HES USING HIS FINGERS!?!!?!?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Spoon slide guitar (the dude from south africa that posted his vid on youtube search it)
Looking for a new sig!
Ocean by john butler trio
learn the basics and improvise the rest
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
"U sukc ballz lolz"
"Lol, not as muhc as ur granma!!!!!!1111!11 lolololol"

Wow. Just wow.

You have failed at life. Please insert three more tokens and try again.
You'll never get anything out of these assholes. You could play classical gas and all you'll get is "lol dat wuz stupid lulz" So who cares?

I say play Smells Like Teen Spirit and put the greatest solo EVER in.
machinegun man - zakk wylde
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
if you want acoustic find one of the sweet sounding jack johnson songs, some of his stuff is pretty good, maybe taylor or banana pancakes or something like that
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Zero - Bumblefoot
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by James_Water2
then i opened my mouth and said not as much as ur grandma,

so you're admitting that you suck balls, but you readily acknowledge that there are people out there that suck balls more frequently than you do. fantastical.

We Will Rock You by Queen.
You shud stick ur middle finger up at them Ebony.

Who cares, dont bother trying to impress them.
Quote by timmEH
machinegun man - zakk wylde

+1 great song to noodle around with on the acoustic
Polly Wolly Doodle.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
stairway to heaven please
Quote by Sinforsale

"How can you even understand that?" my friend told me it sounded like a Donkey was getting raped by a giant panda bear.
you said "not as much as your grandma?" what the hell?
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
andy mckee- drifting.

it's actually not that hard, you could get it down in a couple hours if you really wanted to.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
it depends how good you are- but i'd say the free bird intro or stairway to heaven intro are impressive, and well known. elderly woman by pj is too easy, try angie or house of the rising sun, or dust in the wind.

good luck, but instead of beating them in a guitar duel, steal their women; cuz that's revenge far sweeter than any guitar solo can deliver.
Quote by Spazz128735
so you're admitting that you suck balls, but you readily acknowledge that there are people out there that suck balls more frequently than you do. fantastical.

We Will Rock You by Queen.

or should u say fantestical?
...not good, i know
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Layla Unplugged- eric clapton

It is easy and sounds nice. You may be able to spruce up the solos a bit if your creative.
Quote by aequitasveritas
andy mckee- drifting.

it's actually not that hard, you could get it down in a couple hours if you really wanted to.

Are you insane?

Although now I'm going to go try and learn it. In case it really is that easy.

I don't see the point in trying to show them up, because it's not like you're gonna play something awesome and they're gonna say, "Holy crap, you're not gay at all, you're really amazing, come hang out with us." Or whatever. They're gonna say something along the lines of, "You're still a ****-sucking fag." And where does that leave you?

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
dude, dont waste your time, if you were really comfortable with how you play you wouldnt feel the need to show off...

and honestly none of us should get too big for ourselves when it comes to guitar, cause most of us could be way better, sure, you may be good compared to these "prep" guys, but that honestly doesnt mean a thing...
Guitar is LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Play Smoke on the Water and Smells Like Teen Spirt, that will impress them.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Sep 5, 2007,
learn planet caravan by pantera, it sounds nice, or some classic intros like dont cry by GNR or nothing else matters by Metallica
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by ldnovelo
learn planet caravan by pantera, it sounds nice, or some classic intros like dont cry by GNR or nothing else matters by Metallica

The intro of nothing else matters wouldnt impress and monkey fresh fromma genecide.
Quote by element4433
Play Smoke on the Water and Smells Like Teen Spirt, that will impress them.

rofl, thatll jsu get him laughed at, assuming you just mean the intros...the whole songs may work ok, but still i stand by my first post^
Guitar is LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2