Page 1 of 3
Who? You kids and your underground bands.

Yes everyone here know Leftover Crack
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm sure at least 90% of the people who post here know who Leftover Crack is Giver.

And you aren't ready to be flamed. You'll most likely end up banned for losing your little cute newbie temper. ;]
I didn't know until two days ago when someone I work with was playing them. All I could think was, "wow, Wednesday 13 left Murderdolls to do this?"
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Thirded

Just say that next time
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Sep 5, 2007,
o.o not really, but then again i stopped listening to the murderdolls once i stopped dressing in all black, covering my face with my bangs and wearing chains.
Quote by giver1124
Cmon people.. anyone know about leftovercrack besides me??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NGGVrBdJ7U

never heard of them... are they from the 1950s like most punk bands or are they like those post-punk bands from the 1960s?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Who just wrote leftover crack ripped off Choking Victim.... Cuz they obviously didn't realize that "Stza" who co-founded CV also created Leftover Crack....there were other bands he was also in prior to CV too... like Morning Glory...
you obviously are dumb cause its a joke.

and also, morning glory was made AFTER CV so therefore i wouldn't be prior, it would be after
Choking Victim was the first Crack Rock Steady(unless you want to count the horrible No Commercial Value). Once they broke up, every band member made about a thousand other bands.
Who just wrote leftover crack ripped off Choking Victim.... Cuz they obviously didn't realize that "Stza" who co-founded CV also created Leftover Crack....there were other bands he was also in prior to CV too... like Morning Glory..

original=punk is correct. Also, unless I am mistaken, Stza is not in Morning Glory, Ezra is. Learn your Crack-Rock-Steady-ology, fool!
Let me refer you to a time long past. **** World Trade had just been released, and we were all obsessed with Leftover Crack.

By Febuary 2005, we were all sick of them.
Quote by neidnarb11890
original=punk is correct. Also, unless I am mistaken, Stza is not in Morning Glory, Ezra is. Learn your Crack-Rock-Steady-ology, fool!

yes, of ocurse, i forgot to mention that the better one, Ezra, is in the other bands, and alos led the CV reunion shows without stza.

and pinheadslts, not exactly, i got into them around late '05/early '06 and still isten to them as much if not more than i did.
some songs that are crack rock steady = ok.... many others = meh.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
To anyone who is wondering:

Stza and Alec started right out of high school with the band No Commercial Value in 1991. They had a female singer and a bad drummer, and sounded like Choking Victim. NCV was short-lived; they only played a few shows, and recorded a 7-song demo that you can find on Limewire (the songs are okay if you can ignore the awful recording quality).

Choking Victim started as Stza on guitar and vocals, Alec on bass, and John Dolan on drums. After only a few shows, John Dolan gave his drumming position (without the band's approval) to Skwert, a young C-Squatter whose fiery ambition led Choking Victim to fame, but whose asshole attitude got on Stza's nerves (and was probably what resulted in CV's breakup). Later in Choking Victim's run, Ezra was added as second guitarist. There were also some other bassists, including Sascha Scatter and Pezant Shayne, who (I think) is the bassist on No Gods, No Managers.

When Choking Victim broke up in 2000, Stza took some demos he had recorded and some songs he'd written with Choking Victim, and named these songs the leftover crack, as they were leftover songs that were discarded by the band because Skwert didn't like them. These demos became the Rock the 40 Oz. demo.

Meanwhile, Ezra was singing for a NYC ska-punk band called INDK on Go-Kart records. INDK released one album, Kill Whitey!, which again featured Skwert on drums. Stza made one appearance as a guest vocalist on the song "East Coast Rising."

Leftover Crack originally featured Stza on rhythm guitar and vocals, Ezra on lead guitar and vocals, Alec Baillie on bass, and a rotating lineup of drummers, the most notable being Ara Babajian. Eventually, Brad Logan (whose claim to fame was the Orange County hardcore punk band F-Minus), was added on second guitar, and Stza just sings now.

Morning Glory was/is a sideproject that Ezra put together while still with Leftover Crack. Ezra's work is known for being more musically advanced than Stza's, with multi-layered guitars and unique arrangements. Notable Morning Glory songs include "Gang Control," which Leftover Crack covered on **** World Trade, and "So Ya Wanna Be A Cop," which is often mistaken for a Leftover Crack song because Stza splits vocal duties with Ezra. Two versions of that song appear on Morning Glory's first album - the actual song, and an alternate version that appears at the end of "It'll Get Better." The alternate version does not feature Stza on vocals.

Stza is currently recording material for a sideproject called "Star ****ing Hipsters," where I'm pretty sure he plays bass, but I don't know anything about them except that all of the songs Stza recorded for the Deadline split with Citizen Fish were songs that he wrote for Star ****ing Hipsters.

That should get everything straightened out as to who plays for which bands.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Last edited by JesusOfSbrbia at Sep 30, 2007,
i think stza kind of sucks and brings down the band. hes a horrible live performer also he just stands there and his vocals r way weak. i think the band would be better with ezra doing all the vocals cause his guitar work plus the basslines are whats making the band.
with that said indk>loc? i think so.
I like Morning Glory better than INDK, although INDK did have some badass solos

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by original=punk
yes, of ocurse, i forgot to mention that the better one, Ezra, is in the other bands, and alos led the CV reunion shows without stza.

and pinheadslts, not exactly, i got into them around late '05/early '06 and still isten to them as much if not more than i did.

I was talking about the forum's general view fo them over that time period
Quote by Against Him?
i think stza kind of sucks and brings down the band. hes a horrible live performer also he just stands there and his vocals r way weak. i think the band would be better with ezra doing all the vocals cause his guitar work plus the basslines are whats making the band.
with that said indk>loc? i think so.

his voice is weak? please, his screaming is ****ing immense.
He's a lot better when he plays guitar. I hate singers who just stand around. Either jump around like a maniac, or play something, seriously.

I love LOC though

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
when i saw em in orlando he was jumpin around and had pretty good presence.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I'm gonna go see Leftover with MDC unplugged on the 12th. It'll be kind of interesting, since I couldn't possibly imagine MDC doing a toned down version of their songs. Oh well. At least I'll get to see Leftover Crack.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Gang Control is about the only song I like. I haven't gotten into them heavily, but that one makes me want to hurt people.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Stza's stage presence all depends on what drugs he did that day.

So all I have to do to see a good show is bring a bunch of drugs?

Wow, this band is even better than I thought.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Stza's stage presence all depends on what drugs he did that day.

'cept they aren't addicts anymore, so its a possibility he actually didnt do any that day
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Why? That album is still a masterpiece.

Hardly… I did exactly the same!
Page 1 of 3