Page 1 of 3
I've accepted the fact that the world is full of lies. The world is corrupt we only shelter in our own needs. Not what other people need. I hate the human race more and more every single day. Im disgusted of the things some of us are capable of doing. In a civilization where plagues disease sickness can go unnoticed. While we are indulging our faces with material possesions I say **** this. We are all going to die one day. Hate it or love it its true. As much as it pains me to think I know its inevitable. Peace is never going to be fullfilled. The Idea of a peaceful world where everyone coexsists has become such a hope for many. Its never going to fully happen even if we do become a so called "peaceful" world. Their will always be someone trying to spoil it for the rest its just human nature. It cant be hid. Thats why every day people tend to disgust me even more. Sure we all have ways of thinking but when someone who willfully does something just to go and put another down. Its moments like these that tell me my life is worth living, This is just a test in my eyes. We will never be a perfect world. Their will always be bloodshed, discrimination, hatred. We cant hide ourselves from these facts. But maybe someday humans will realize that we are the very reason that the world is like it is. Or maybe thats just another empty lie.

This is how I feel about ourselves.

What are your opinions? COunter something I said that just doesent appeal to you?
It's shite.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Yeah, a lot of band things happen, but good things do too, they just go unoticed.

Just do what you think Is right and try doing good deeds.
It's not so bad. I'm actually working on a bit of a project, a document outlining what needs to happen and when it needs to happen in order to transform society in to a sustainable and truly just one, globally.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
It's not so bad. I'm actually working on a bit of a project, a document outlining what needs to happen and when it needs to happen in order to transform society in to a sustainable and truly just one, globally.

stfu commi
So... Was the girl who dumped you hot?
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
It is a bit sickening. Anyone know about the genocide that's happening in Darfur and possible other ones around the wor-ZOMG PARIS HILTON!

I joined the Environmental club and the Students Against the Genocide in Darfur Club this year.
Lower your expectations and you'll be perfectly happy.

douche
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
well, we're better than any other human race out there.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Omni-Ragnarok
So... Was the girl who dumped you hot?

+1
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Muphin

so your basically trying to control things the way you want them and how you think they need to happen, in order to become a united world?

This is based on the thoughts of the whole human race or just what you think is right?

hmm?
Quote by Retrobution
I've accepted the fact that the world is full of lies. The world is corrupt we only shelter in our own needs. Not what other people need. I hate the human race more and more every single day. Im disgusted of the things some of us are capable of doing. In a civilization where plagues disease sickness can go unnoticed. While we are indulging our faces with material possesions I say **** this. We are all going to die one day. Hate it or love it its true. As much as it pains me to think I know its inevitable. Peace is never going to be fullfilled. The Idea of a peaceful world where everyone coexsists has become such a hope for many. Its never going to fully happen even if we do become a so called "peaceful" world. Their will always be someone trying to spoil it for the rest its just human nature. It cant be hid. Thats why every day people tend to disgust me even more. Sure we all have ways of thinking but when someone who willfully does something just to go and put another down. Its moments like these that tell me my life is worth living, This is just a test in my eyes. We will never be a perfect world. Their will always be bloodshed, discrimination, hatred. We cant hide ourselves from these facts. But maybe someday humans will realize that we are the very reason that the world is like it is. Or maybe thats just another empty lie.

What are your opinions? COunter something I said that just doesent appeal to you?

This is how I feel about ourselves? i feel what your sayin to an extent but seriously. not the place to post this. your gonna get flamed to no end.
nobody dumped me im no douche for being concerned about life. Last time I come to the pit expecting a nice rant possible debate. Except a few of you.
It's so much easier to focus on the bad than the good. It's ridiculous. There's something good in everything, we just need to learn to see it and refrain from the, "everyone's trying to **** me" mentality. Life is what you make of it, nothing more, nothing less. It's only **** if you're ****.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
99% of life is what you make it, so if your life sucks, you suck
"what are good intermediate classic rock covers?"
Quote by EZLN libertad
alice in chains, stone temple pilots, led zeppelin, play rock and roll by zeppelin, thatll work well, maybe hendrix
and maybe war by meshuggah

/runs
Quote by Retrobution
so your basically trying to control things the way you want them and how you think they need to happen, in order to become a united world?

This is based on the thoughts of the whole human race or just what you think is right?

hmm?

Well... I'm the one writing it. I consider myself pretty neutral though. I realize that business and a strong economy are the backbone of society, but I do think the world needs to be more liberal. We need to start putting the planet first, and humans second.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
There are some aspects of it that are good and some that arent. Focusing on the good is what I try to do.
Quote by merfsullivan
It's so much easier to focus on the bad than the good. It's ridiculous. There's something good in everything, we just need to learn to see it and refrain from the, "everyone's trying to **** me" mentality. Life is what you make of it, nothing more, nothing less. It's only **** if you're ****.

Nobodys is saying they hate their life. I love life to the fullest extent but it cant all be happy and bambi ****. You have to take into speculation that people out there are brainwashed and you have to be cautious of your actions and you cant just be completely ignorant of this. So I ask how do you feel about the human race. We are flawed we can never be "perfect". What is your opinion that is mine. And getting **** thrown at me for expressing my opinion is part of it I know some wilol flame and some will actually give good answers.
I don't really have a lot of faith. Today i had commented on a news artical and even here, a place of refuge for music fans to converse, i was censored for giving my opinion on the censorship on this website by the mods. For that i take this opertunity to say that my opinion is, (like this website and its facism), the world is going to hell in a hand basket. So peace and best of luck to anyone who reads this. I'm never coming back to this website. I figure mabye i could use my time to put up with less bullsh!t and mabye practice guitar a little more.
Humans are self-absorbed beings. We make many mistakes, but nobody is perfect. I find myself slipping into melancholic states more often and starting to have atheistic tendencies.
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
Last edited by tinblimp9340 at Sep 5, 2007,
Quote by powerage225
99% of life is what you make it, so if your life sucks, you suck

My life doesent suck its great or if you were reffering to your as in a plural way sorry.
Quote by R0CKER1220
It is a bit sickening. Anyone know about the genocide that's happening in Darfur and possible other ones around the wor-ZOMG PARIS HILTON!

I joined the Environmental club and the Students Against the Genocide in Darfur Club this year.

omg dan you joined?

TO be honest, we are really not going to be around much longer at this rate. I just read a book called 2012 The Return of Quetzalcoatl- Daniel Pinchbeck

This book really has opened up my eyes. it goes deep into what really is starting to happen and that its not the end of the world like most people believe, but its a start of higher beings. It sounds really wacked out i know, but really if you can try to read it, its really a great book.

PS. for the general UG population, it talks about all the drugs and the effects on humans and the future, so it is something that most UGers know something about..
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
wow...u REALLY put alot of thought into this didnt you? well im gonna put alot of thought into my answer...STOP COMPLAINING, i highly doubt u are EVER going to do anything about it so stop whinning.
Quote by screamingtadpol
I don't really have a lot of faith. Today i had commented on a news artical and even here, a place of refuge for music fans to converse, i was censored for giving my opinion on the censorship on this website by the mods. For that i take this opertunity to say that my opinion is, (like this website and its facism), the world is going to hell in a hand basket. So peace and best of luck to anyone who reads this. I'm never coming back to this website. I figure mabye i could use my time to put up with less bullsh!t and mabye practice guitar a little more.

Facism this is the pit? Free to discuss whatever whenever. If you are truely offended by the community then leave. But I dont see why you cant just ignore the pit.
Quote by Retrobution

See you in the news buddy.

Another school shooting.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
fucking n00b.

Life sucks shit and then you die.

Tough shit, I guess.

Eh, just have a good time.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
I am dissapointed in what humanity COULD have been and how far we are from it. I am content, however and try to live life as good as I alone can make it.
There's no doubt in my mind that the human race and it's most major events, i.e. the Industrial Revolution, have been the single most devastating force ever to hit this planet.

That being said, I am glad I exist and I am nothing without the other people in my life.
Quote by Tubyboulin
wow...u REALLY put alot of thought into this didnt you? well im gonna put alot of thought into my answer...STOP COMPLAINING, i highly doubt u are EVER going to do anything about it so stop whinning.

Im trying to say this in the nicest way. Im not complaining ive opened my eyes to the world and want to see what some people have to say if you have confused this with the rant of an emo bich then this isnt the thread for you. This thread is for people who also wonder whats going to happen. If I was complaining this would be much different.
Focus on the good, friend. There's always something nice to focus on. God didn't create trash. It is a very harsh world, no doubt, but there's always something good just around the corner (although how far away the corner is, is debatable).
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
Quote by Pr0az
See you in the news buddy.

Another school shooting.

School shootings are serious buisness and shouldnt be joked about innocent people lose their lives in a place that they are supposed to be saqfe and learning. I dont see how you could say that. School shootings are one of the many reasons things like these happen. Im all for a peaceful world but the fact that you said that has disgusted me.
It's starting to go downhill. At least the US is. Diplomatically, morally, media, its all going downhill here.
Quote by Retrobution
Im trying to say this in the nicest way. Im not complaining ive opened my eyes to the world and want to see what some people have to say if you have confused this with the rant of an emo bich then this isnt the thread for you. This thread is for people who also wonder whats going to happen. If I was complaining this would be much different.

Examine the other side of life. There are still good people everywhere. People who are willing to help at the drop of a hat and a humble, not just a world full of corrupt people who you might think are out to get you. Focus on the bright side a little more often.
Page 1 of 3