so,National Talk like a Pirate day is coming up

discuss
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
Last edited by jacobs at Sep 5, 2007,
it be the 19th me thinks, google it matey
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
When? Sweeet...
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware we lived on a ship in the 17th century.

That's right, I'm a debbie downer.
^yearghhh but we do me hartee!!!

edit: to fetus
i would say that we should have a talk like a ninja day, but then again ninjas don't talk...and if they did, it'd already be too late...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Will we have the mudkipz mate?
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
For me, everyday is talk like a pirate day

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
We actually celebrated this in my school last year
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
as it should be matey!!!!
so, anyone know any asian pirates?
Yarrr! Ye be mispellin', landlubber! 'Tis a day of INTERnational celebration, this I know. ITLAPD be the holiest day in the Pastafarian calendar, mark my words. To forget has you meet the rope's end, bucko. Come the 19th day of the 9th month, have ye grog in hand and a fine song in yer hearts. There'll be pirates about!
Last edited by skeptopotamus at Sep 5, 2007,
holy grog man, you're devoted