Boss MT-2 Metalzone for sale or trade (need Boss BD-2, OD-3, EHX Holy Grail, or other

First of all I live in Canada.

I got a Boss MT-2 Metalzone in mint condition. I bought it a year ago, but never used it. It doesn't suit my style of classic rock and blues at all, so I barely touched it. Still have the box and manual.

Since it's practically new, and I bought it for 120$, I'm hoping to sell it for about 50$ plus shipping.

But I'm willing to negotiate, or trade and pay the difference for a Boss BD-2, OD-3, EHX Holy Grail, or whatever pedal you want to trade.
i have a BD-2, danelectro daddy-o overdrive, korg ampworks-g
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack
Line-6 POD HD500
sure. works for me. all i have been using lately to get a metal sound is a danelectro fab metal, lol. are you on the good trade list?
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
yeah, its a list of all the good guys on here. can you fedex or ups the pedal?
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
I can find out within the week if I can do that. How about I let you know by next week?

Oh, and how's the condition of the bd-2?
OK, I should be able to send it by UPS or Fedex. I never did it before, but it shouldn't be hard.
just take the pedal to them and they will box it up for ya. i will do the same as well. PM with all the important info. don't want that flying around on the forum.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
perfect. i got it in a trade. used maybe twice in my bedroom. the box was trash because thats what the guy used to ship it in. nothing wrong with it at all, no blemishes either.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
The pm's should be in your "my profile" page on the link at the top.

But I'll still send you an email at that address. It should be there in a few minutes.