I dreamt that I was getting the team cross country pictures done. I didn't have a shirt on, I had a boner, and my dick was sticking out the top like by my belly button. And then, they took the picture, and my dick was in the picture.

What does this mean?!?
You're a closet Homosexual
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
future *********?
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
lol wtf?...umm...it means you had a weird dream..nothing else
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
theres a side of you trying to make its way out that you never thought existed
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
whatz a b0nerrrr??////?
it just means you dream about stupid **** like i do
for example: dreaming about lightsaber battling the scene kid while the school is burnin down
and i did dream that once. well twice but it was a different scene kid (i think)
I had the a dream that was in 2 parts ( 2 different nights) Where Russia invaded the United States, and I was in a small militia group guarding my town..

T'was interesting.
Quote by guitarshark2099
theres a side of you trying to make its way out that you never thought existed

more like a part of him...
it means you're gonna show up stoned beyond reason, get your picture taken with your shirt off, and have your rod sticking out next to your belly button

it's called a premonition, i believe

and when you get the picture taken, make sure some jizz is visible
Last edited by guitar_amateur at Sep 5, 2007,
search dream interpretations and then look up naked. cuz there are dream interpretation books and sites and being naked is a common one. depending on the situation can mean a lot of things. i'm no dream expert, but i have had a naked dream like that. like i'm at skool and i'm naked. it makes no sens but i'm justnaked. but it can mean u feel naked like emotionally orsomething
i had a ****ed up dream when i fell asleep after school that i had to save this girl i know from an autistic kid.
lol, wtf? ^^
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
yeah, today in psychology, we were learning about how if you think something's going to happen, it'll happen....

like if bob thinks he's gonna fail a test, he'll fail.....
..only maybe they're wrong, and bob is just using good judgement, knowing that he's stupid
Quote by rainman5190
you run xc? whats ur best time?

ah, im not really out for breaking records...

last year my time was around 22 minutes for a 5k (yeah i know) but this year im about a minute or so faster
Quote by geetarguy13
yeah, today in psychology, we were learning about how if you think something's going to happen, it'll happen....

like if bob thinks he's gonna fail a test, he'll fail.....
..only maybe they're wrong, and bob is just using good judgement, knowing that he's stupid

In other words dont let this dream get to your heads otherwise your rods gonan be in the picture someway of the other.
Quote by BassWizard666
i had a ****ed up dream when i fell asleep after school that i had to save this girl i know from an autistic kid.

is that worth sigging?
dreammoods.com

We had to use it to analyze dreams in psychology.

but seriously, it's fairly normal for a dude to dream about potentially embarrasing stuff like that....
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
i can't really get the image out of my mind, though....seeing myself smiling w/ my friends, w/ my dick sticking out of my shorts
i also had a dream the same night that i was working at convenience store, and my principal was buying amphetamines.

and yeah, i know you have to have a prescription for amphetamines
Quote by geetarguy13
ah, im not really out for breaking records...

last year my time was around 22 minutes for a 5k (yeah i know) but this year im about a minute or so faster

damn. i swim and my 1.5km swimming was like 19 mins lol. u run 3.333 times faster than me.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
it means you are going to die in the fiery pits of hell, and you shall be raped by demons, who shall stick there penis in your mouth and take a picture and put it all over the internet. the devil, wanting you to suffer, shall revive you and make you suffer people proclaiming you are gay, then you will kill yourself only to find your immortal and you can never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, die, ever. Then you will seek help from a Mage who shall sent you back to hell only to have all this reapeat in a different form. you shall then become a rapist and kill everyone on earth, then you will regret what you did, and then you will jump out of a building thinking you are still immortal only to find you where dreaming and a monkey accidentally ate you and now you are in hell once more, and everything i just said will repeat once more, and forever you will live in a dream, until you wake up, kill yourself and end up in heaven

. . . . . . . . . . I'm bored (none of this will probably really happen)
Quote by thefoundationof
it means you are going to die in the fiery pits of hell, and you shall be raped by demons, who shall stick there penis in your mouth and take a picture and put it all over the internet. the devil, wanting you to suffer, shall revive you and make you suffer people proclaiming you are gay, then you will kill yourself only to find your immortal and you can never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, die, ever. Then you will seek help from a Mage who shall sent you back to hell only to have all this reapeat in a different form. you shall then become a rapist and kill everyone on earth, then you will regret what you did, and then you will jump out of a building thinking you are still immortal only to find you where dreaming and a monkey accidentally ate you and now you are in hell once more, and everything i just said will repeat once more, and forever you will live in a dream, until you wake up, kill yourself and end up in heaven

. . . . . . . . . . I'm bored (none of this will probably really happen)

geez