When I got my copy of Rolling Stone this week I read an interesting story about FSU. Now before this article I'd never really heard of them. And to me in this article they sounded like they'd be scary as **** to be at a show with. So has anyone here ever been to a show with members of FSU and saw anything interesting?

This is a link to a little bit about them from rolling stone.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/15903240/punk_rock_fight_club_a_video_slide_show
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
The college? I ****ing love the Seminoles

After clicking the link, I see I was wrong
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
At a Death Before Dishonor show in Arizona someone was shot after a huge fight broke out, I believe it started because of FSU's presence and usual antics.

Now I haven't but I will tell you one thing, I don't plan on going to many shows in Boston seeing as that's their home and I'm from NY

**** crew violence
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
I'm too Indie to read Rolling Stone
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by element4433

After clicking the link, I see I was wrong

*off topic*
Its good to know i'm not the only Nole fan here!! Go Noles!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
that guy has an annoying voice
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
^^ Rolling Stone is like 50% indie now...

And i read that article and am glad i don't listen to hardcore.
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
Quote by XxFIENDxX
Thats kind of funny, seeing that 90% of the bands featured in RS these days are indie.

And the other 10 is Hip-Hop/Rap I miss the old Rolling Stone.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Quote by ChickMagnet41
^^ Rolling Stone is like 50% indie now...

That's not how hardcore is. There is just stupid crew violence at some certain bands shows. Some FSU kids messed with some guys at a DonnieBrooke show in AZ a while back and chased the guy with a machete, he shot an killed on of them but I don't blame him. Crew violence=dumb. It really is just a gang that listens to hardcore music and goes to shows. There are movies about the Boston FSU scene, Boston Beatdown 1 & 2. It just a bunch of shows and fights and underground surgeons doing there thing. Pretty dumb.
When i read that article i was like, wow that sounds like an oxymoron because most hardcore kids are emo pussies, and this group is supposed to be straight hardass.

to answer youre question yeah, i have been to a show with a member of FSU there, it was in chicago and there were 3 guys with the FSU shirts and we werent even at a hardcore show. it was a local band that covered sublime and RHCP and these kids acted like we were the ones out of place. one of them asked me why i was at the show and i said i dont live around here so it is something to do and on of them told me to "watch my step".... 30 minutes later he picked a fight with a kid i met that night and the FSU kid got his **** ****ed up bad.....the other 2 FSU kids ran off........there not that hard, the magazine just needed an article
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
*off topic*
Its good to know i'm not the only Nole fan here!! Go Noles!
*also off topic*
I've been a fan for as long as I can remember
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ChickMagnet41

Don't think that because a few fans do that, that everyone who associates with hardcore music does it, I'm sure it's only very few people who do it.

Quote by XxFIENDxX
Thats kind of funny, seeing that 90% of the bands featured in RS these days are indie.

I was being sarcastic...
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by element4433

+10000000000000
even though thats not what this thread is about, thats the 1st thing i thought of as well
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Crews are destroying hardcore nowadays.

And if you think hardcore kids are a bunch of "pussies", you probably haven't been to many "real" hardcore shows.
Quote by technicolour
Crews are destroying hardcore nowadays.

And if you think hardcore kids are a bunch of "pussies", you probably haven't been to many "real" hardcore shows.

they like to act tough, but they run home and cry once someone confronts/ beats the **** outta em
i'm from massachusetts,i went to a Dropkick Murphys show(a irish punk band,on st.pattys day no less) i did see a fight,but it was between a fat lady and some black dude,i don think they are in FSU,i would'nt be scared
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club