...is Jewish and name begins with a H?

I had a RANDOM dream last night that someone from UG died wtf. I was at some place with my Mum and then she was pointing to a lady and saying "Didn't you know her son from UG died?" and I went up to the lady to tell her I'm sorry to hear but I started crying lmao. All I can remember was the guy was Jewish and his name began with a H.

It would be really weird if someone here fits in that description :|

I really need to stop dreaming about the internetz...
Maybe LoveIsOverated Is Jewish?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I had a dream about UG...It was filled with inside jokes from 4chan, teenagers complaining about their penises, various sex jokes, and stories about how someone ate his grandma.
Quote by Rhitard

I had a RANDOM dream last night that someone from UG died wtf. I was at some place with my Mum and then she was pointing to a lady and saying "Didn't you know her son from UG died?" and I went up to the lady to tell her I'm sorry to hear but I started crying lmao. All I can remember was the guy was Jewish and his name began with a H.

i dream about you too...

i'm not jewish and my name doesn't start with an H but surely it was me you were dreaming of...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by someguitarguy88
I had a dream about UG...It was filled with inside jokes from 4chan, teenagers complaining about their penises, various sex jokes, and stories about how someone ate his grandma.

The bad news: that **** was for real.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.

Yes, a Jew hunt... I mean search.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by mental_zer0
this could have epic consequences if we do not find the jew immediately. I propose a jew search.

that killed me! LOL
I'm jewish but both my screen name and real name start with a G... In fact neither my screen name, nor my real full name (first and last) even contain an "H"...

H is very close to G though... that scares me a little .
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by Rhitard

It's a premonition.

Or you're just on crack.
Quote by Doolittle
i've had dreams about UGers before. It's just quite odd seeing how i never met them

... Ive had dreams about Jews before. Its just quite odd seeing as how I never met any.
But really, I Heart Jews. I hope we find him. You might have been thinking Jesus H. Christ, cause he was Jew y'know.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by Rhitard
...I really need to stop dreaming about the internetz...

Rhi, I'm not Jewish and my name doesn't begin with an H.

No, don't stop dream about the internetz stop dreaming about those other guys!

... at least until you have a few about me.

I've had some about you, but you've had none about me. Is that fair, I ask you? Keep this up and I'm taking you off my friends list. It would damn near kill me to not see that pretty face, when I look at the list. But dammit, fair is fair, and you're killing me anyway with your indifference. I know I have to share you with a thousand other UG guys, and I'm fine with that. But showing me a little attention wouldn't kill you. And the lack of it is killing me. Have a heart, woman.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
well if the jewish kid with a name starting with H is dead they won't be logging on to tell us...