Has anyone that lives in, or around, the Midwest noticed the EXTREME jump in mosquitoes. They've got to the point now they out number humans 3,000:1. No ****.

I know it's from all the rain and flooding that occurred recently. I ****ing hate it man.. I was outside to put the trash in the bin, 5 seconds outdoors... 11, yes, 11 mosquitoes on my arm. There has to be a way to get rid of these crack*****s once and for all. Why no one has came up with a decently environmentally friendly way of killing these bastards once and for all just confuses me. Anyone with me here?
Yeah, man. I live in Detroit, and it's KILLING me. I went outside to spray some weeds with killer and by the time I got in, I had probably 7-8 mosquito bites. Just...everywhere.
I don't care about an environmentally way to kill them, I want them the f--- out of my yard and home.
Do those tiki torches or bug candles work?
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
So.. Do you have to wear a bee suit or something with 3000 mosquitoes per person?

We supposedly can't kill mosquitoes because it wouldn't be environmentally, or is it economically, friendly for the animals that eat em.
i went out front of my house cuz I like to play my acoustic on my porch and there were ****ing mosquitoes everywhere. I've been fine all summer and today they were all over me.
i live in colorado its not horribly bad but that's probably because i don't go out at night.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
lol dude imagining playing football for 2-4 hours everyday at 3-6 with your sweaty arms and legs. -_- it sucks.
does anyone remember that west nile thing?
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
I live near Chicago and their outrageous, the only stuff that I've found that works is this like 95% percent deet stuff, but I think if you use it you won't be able to have kids.
hahaha ... when the title said mosquito, I thought you were talking about a ringtone, or that annoying as hell high-pitched device they put in shops to keep kids from hanging out. I HATE those things.

Yeah mosquitos are a bitch. No doubt about that. Make yourself a nest for bats and see if you can attract some. I hear they gobble up the mosquitoes by the millions. Only thing is, now you've got bats.

Try some Avon "skin so soft". It's good for you skin, smells decent, and discourages the little bastards. It doesn't work as well as the heavy artillery with deet, but you can use it all the time during the summer months without poisoning yourself.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Kurt123
lol dude imagining playing football for 2-4 hours everyday at 3-6 with your sweaty arms and legs. -_- it sucks.

I play football dude, I just didn't have a problem with them until tonight. I was walking to this bar with my friend (we were just trying to get some cigarettes), at like 5:30 and they ate me alive.

I hope practice tomorrow doesn't involve them in any way. We practice before and after school.. and tonight is the only night I've really noticed them.
Miramachi, New Brunswick, Canada.
Theres more mosquitos then people there.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Around Northern Missouri, there's some huge f**kers. God I hate them... You can't take one step without having to slap one.
Om nom nom nom!
Ugh, they're horrible, there's at least 10-15 of them in my house right now.. I have to take breaks between typing to scratch my bites, I must have like 18..
I'm an Iowan fisherman. I know mosquitos all too well. And I was working as a first-aid teacher/medic's assitant at a Boy Scout camp during the west nile thing. We sent a kid to the hospital because he slept under the stars and kicked his foot out from under the mosquito netting while asleep. He was barefoot, and his foot was too swollen to get in a shoe, he couldn't walk or anything. When the ambulance came in, they put an IV in him with antihistamines. Worst mosquito case ever.
i just killed some weird ass bug that looked like a daddy long legs with wings this **** is out of control we need to take back our planet
^^ we have those everywhere in california.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by BlueGatorade
what the hell are they

crane flies

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by BlueGatorade
i just killed some weird ass bug that looked like a daddy long legs with wings this **** is out of control we need to take back our planet

Mosquito Hawks. They actually eat the mosquitos. Good job, you just enabled the little bastards.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
There's a bunch in the house right now
they're hard to catch in the dark too
yeah, I noticed. There's fewer of them in upper Mich. though
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
i got some repellent from the chemist, i will go find it in a min to let you know the name. thing is though its only a small bottle and it cost me £8.99! and if you put it on yourself when you've already been bitten it stings like hell! i had like 16 bites on my arms alone (they've scarred now cos i started scratching in my sleep) i HATE the b*******!!!!!
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
Quote by BlueGatorade

was it kind of red and slightly fly like?

They are appearing around my home in the UK too. Not loads, just the odd one every now and then. They are twats.
Yeah, me and my friend were playing football. The next day I had mosquito bites behind my ears!