There are friends. Friends are somewhat companions who come in at some point in your life and a lot of times leave as well. There are also levels of friendship. Deep friendship and shallow friendship pretty much sums up the levels. Most people live with both, shallow being the people who they met and do not communicate with much, and the deep being the companions who happen to be closer to us individuals than other friends. Although some people have both, they may also have a conflict in which the deeper friends go through a phase where the individual seem that they are leaving them. What if every deep friend seems to be leaving? Or maybe they were never that close a companion as you would have thought they were in the past.

Have I opened my eyes?
That makes little to no sense. So what you are trying to say is that the friends you thought were good friends are turning out to not really have been good friends?

If that's the case then you just need to pick better friends.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
soo....what exactly is your question? i have no idea as to whether or not your eyes are open....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Yea, I was vague, sorry.
But [E Daws] I mean they seem to be drifting away. Nothing bad really happened or anything.

And Its Rock77, I was wondering if this happens to anyone else or if someone believes something extreme and agrees that I have "opened my eyes" and don't take it literally?
Quote by Arkhimedes
Yea, I was vague, sorry.
But [E Daws] I mean they seem to be drifting away. Nothing bad really happened or anything.

And Its Rock77, I was wondering if this happens to anyone else or if someone believes something extreme and agrees that I have "opened my eyes" and don't take it literally?

i feel that kinda too. open your eyes as in youve found the "answer" to everyone's relationship problems?

and me taking that literally was all in good fun. im not stupid....

It's life. Everyone has "deep" and "shallow" friends. Unfortinally, there are too many shallow friends.
Quote by Its_Rock77
i feel that kinda too. open your eyes as in youve found the "answer" to everyone's relationship problems?

and me taking that literally was all in good fun. im not stupid....

No, not at all. I don't think I found everyone's relationship problems or anything...
I think I "opened my eyes" to find out that everyone I thought were that close a friend really doesn't seem to be at all.
Quote by Arkhimedes
No, not at all. I don't think I found everyone's relationship problems or anything...
I think I "opened my eyes" to find out that everyone I thought were that close a friend really doesn't seem to be at all.

ok. now i see what you meant. maybe you have opened your eyes, but i wouldnt say drop them right away. attempt to hold on for a little bit and maybe they will too? idk....

everyone needs a break some point in time
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club

That is all.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

That is all.

shut up,just becausae you are emotionall superior to him does'nt mean you gotta make fun of him

prick
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
I feel like I'm losing my friends all the time when we don't talk for ages. But no matter what I know most of them will always be there for me and I'm just feeling insecure or lonely when I get those thoughts.
Finding good friends is really hard. I've only got three good friends, and one really good friend, who is like a brother to me.

A good way to find out just how deep your friendship is: Get drunk together.
Quote by Henry Polfave
shut up,just becausae you are emotionall superior to him does'nt mean you gotta make fun of him

prick

Jack off Jill got pwned?

I consider them still as good friends
but I dont think they consider me as much as they used to

I feel replaced
Jesus Christ, What's with the proliferation of "my life sucks" threads lately? UG has really turned into a bunch of little bitches.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
Jesus Christ, What's with the proliferation of "my life sucks" threads lately? UG has really turned into a bunch of little bitches.

I really think there should be a "buy yourself a penis"-option in the control panel.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem