How would the distortion settings with enough tweaking sound through a computer (audacity or x-edit if i get the RP350)?

And how would they be through a 15 watt Fender Frontman Reverb?

Also how good would the humbucker simulation sound on a mexican strat through the RP350 and X-Edit? Also please no one say, "Well I have the digitech X so it should sound ...".
I use a RP250, and you can make pretty much anything from Classic rock sound to death metal, and you don't even need X-edit, X-edit is useful, but not absolutely necessary, as most commands can be accessed from the pedal itself.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
What about pickup simulation? And what's your defense to the people who say the distortion=****?
Quote by Hellfire999
What about pickup simulation? And what's your defense to the people who say the distortion=****?

If you're using it to model an crappy amp, like i do, then it's great. I don't generally use the pickup simulator, since it doesn't change much. But when it comes to getting different effects and sounds, it's great. I can post you a sound sample if you want, of different setting i have on mine.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Can you please sample a single coil pickup with a humbucker simulation on a fat and chuggy distortion setting with a few pinch harmonics if it's not too much trouble? EDIT: IF you can't any heavy setting will do. (If I get a rp350 I might post some samples for the other people like me looking for pedals.)
Quote by Hellfire999
Can you please sample a single coil pickup with a humbucker simulation on a fat and chuggy distortion setting with a few pinch harmonics if it's not too much trouble? EDIT: IF you can't any heavy setting will do. (If I get a rp350 I might post some samples for the other people like me looking for pedals.)

Here you go, just playing some random crap. Also sorry if i fail on the pinch harmonics, since i cut my index nail i cant pinch anymore (i use my index instead of my thumb) and now i'm impatiently waiting for it to grow back -_-

http://media.putfile.com/RP250

Settings: MSHMLO with compressor on ; Middle single coil ; Humbucker simulation
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
LOL...Bad timing with that PM....Ill check the sample out, thanks alot! EDIT: Awesome , power chords sound sexy, that would probably sound pretty loud and heavy if the guitar was in drop C. How bassier can the distortion get? EDIT2: Also nice considering that MSHMELO is a factory preset...(from the preset demo at least)

P.S. Sorry to hear about your nail
Last edited by Hellfire999 at Sep 5, 2007,
Quote by Hellfire999
LOL...Bad timing with that PM....Ill check the sample out, thanks alot! EDIT: Awesome , power chords sound sexy, that would probably sound pretty loud and heavy if the guitar was in drop C. How bassier can the distortion get? EDIT2: Also nice considering that MSHMELO is a factory preset...(from the preset demo at least)

P.S. Sorry to hear about your nail

Yeah MSHMLO is a factory preset, but i changed some things on it (compressor, tone, etc...) , but the bass is 5db out of 12, and some of the other distos sound way gainier and crunchier. Honestly i don't regret my purchase, it will do fine until i get a better amp.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Quote by Hellfire999
One last question, would it be possible to poke a hole in it so I can have sex with it?

Don't worry about that, you have lots of ports already in the back, you're sure to find one to fit your size!

Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass