What settings should I use for Snow, I looked it up on the Ultimate Settings thread, but the RHCP setting didnt seem to fit the song. What settings should I use? And what type of guitar did Frusciante use to record it?
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
hm, use a neck single coil. slap some reverb on it. and that should do it. i can get the perfect snow sound with a roland micro cube and my epiphone 57 reissue les paul jr
Neck pickup. High Bass.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I can geat a great snow sound with the bridge of my LP, it's one of those tones that don't really require a specific guitar, but a cranked amp on the clean channel.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
I used the neck pup on my Les Paul, Microcube, tons of reverb.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
*reported

because ur other thread was just closed on this topic. dont make extra work for the mods.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
it was closed on the other one because they said to put it in here dumbass.
ok im a dumbass, good luck here.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
yes,you are a dumbass. learn to read the other post before you go reporting people as you please.
Get a good clean setting and then get the damn notes right. Nobody gets the notes right.
Quote by bobbyj84
yes,you are a dumbass. learn to read the other post before you go reporting people as you please.

You're the dumbass I'm afraid. The mods would never tell someone to make a thread about settings, that's what the settings thread is for. If this thread did go here, they would have just moved your other one.

Good luck with life.

*reported*
PinkEdit: Nobody post.
Quote by Roc8995
Get a good clean setting and then get the damn notes right. Nobody gets the notes right.

Aye, it's a killer of a song to get up to speed. Lures you in when you see John play it, makes it look so damn easy.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay