I have realized that those people that never talk in class are exactly where i am at now. I ****ing hate drama and bull****

-.-

/rant
Dana is totally having an affair with Tommy.

Drama sucks. That's why I have no friends. Way to be.
Maybe you just haven't found the right group yet, or like-minded individuals.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Yeah my friends are ****ing awesome, I hate all the drama bull****.

That's why high school blows.
Go play World of Warcraft. Make friends with orcs.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
My friends have completely ditched me. But you know what makes it so bad? I've got a fucking heart condition, which I'm constantly worried about, and nobody to lean on.

Stop fucking whining. At least you've got your health.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
wow that really sucks. my friends all act different in school and outside they're like brothers to me. lol stupid ****s trying to act tough around girls -_-
This thread sucks.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I don't honestly see how talking in class = mass drama. But I guess you guys can have your fun... there are easy ways to avoid drama, EVEN IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
This thread sucks.

Indeed. At least make a thread about something worthwhile to talk about. Or impose questions of similarities upon others.
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
I have friends. I avoid drama. It's not hard. Just relax and pick who you chill with on a basis of maturity.

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Go play World of Warcraft. Make friends with orcs.

Lol that game is fun man, but honestly i just use it to pass time sometimes. Playing guitar or chilling with your reall friends is wayy better.
R.I.P Samantha

My Gear
Esp Ltd M-400
Randall Rg75W Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Stratocaster
Yamaha something Acoustic
Several other cheap guitars/basses/Amps
"I don't talk because I want to avoid drama"

No. You don't talk because you have social issues. It's not like all people ever talk about is "drama". If you don't like the friends you have now, find some new ones.
Drama is my favourite subject.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Why have real friends when you can have UG?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
I have realized that those people that never talk in class are exactly where i am at now. I ****ing hate drama and bull****

-.-

/rant

so talk to them?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
I didn't realize my friends sucked until I left for college. You've got a head start at least.
Quote by Liberation
My friends have completely ditched me. But you know what makes it so bad? I've got a fucking heart condition, which I'm constantly worried about, and nobody to lean on.

Stop fucking whining. At least you've got your health.

Sucks to be you!!!

That wasn't nice, I'm sorry

This is why I don't like the pit
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
I think I could possibly name a cat bobo and make it dance under a sprinkler system and it be more interesting than this thread :O

EDIT- wait that would actually be pretty interesting
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by 16kramer05
Indeed. At least make a thread about something worthwhile to talk about. Or impose questions of similarities upon others.

MY GOD! your avatar is mind boggling!
wh\ell you could judt sit in your room and play guitar during high school thats what i did
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
I'm probably wrong but I think I get what you mean. I can't stand when you go out with friends and all the talk about is "OMG then SHE said this then I said blah then OMG and guess what thingy did :O:O:O"
And I'm like "............... -.-"

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote by numbfinger
wh\ell you could judt sit in your room and play guitar during high school thats what i did

QFT
Quote by Chaingarden
I didn't realize my friends sucked until I left for college. You've got a head start at least.

Yeah I'm on my third year (people usually stay 2) and by the end of the 2nd you realise how immature and downright meh people can be.
Quote by wizards?
I think we should have a thread dedicated to kramers avatar. That would be better than this thread

+10000000000000000000000
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Wait, so are you not talking in class because you think drama sucks, and want to avoid it.
Or is it because of drama that you have no one to talk to anymore.

If it's the latter, I pity you, sort of.
If it's the former, you stupid **** everyone loves drama, live with it.
Don't talk behind your friends backs because they will disown you and destroy you.....Ahem
Quote by CoreysMonster
i haven't understood a word in this thread. Is "Drama" like slang for "trouble" nowadays?

I think it means gossip
Quote by Moggan13
Don't talk behind your friends backs because they will disown you and destroy you.....Ahem

yeah, and then you'll have a new thread up saying 'UG destroyed my life'
I spent an hour in history class talking about iggy and the stooges and making a giant paper Tsar. just this morning
I hurt my friend during football practice. But it's fine cause he's an emo ass whiny little bitch. His friends suck they say I'm emo because I have cuts on my hand. I have a ****ing cat! Cats scratch your hand. He barely hangs out with me at school, then when we're out of school he wants to go everywhere with me. ****ing blonde emo, wrist cutting, penis sucking, little son of a bitch! He's such a ****ing bastard! I HATE LIFE!!!!!! *shoots self*

That's how you rant dude...
Quote by Dabey
yeah, and then you'll have a new thread up saying 'UG destroyed my life'

Well, i tried to make it sound like it was from Jerry Springer...
Like: UG RUINED MY LIFE! OOOH, JERRY JERRY! (Fat woman stands up) "Shut yo mouth, biatch! UG Didn't Ruin Yo' Life, Yo did!" (Clicks fingers and sits down with a smug grin) OOOOH! JERRY JERRY!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664485&highlight=Ruined+life

But it didn't work and half of UG killed me thinking i was blaming UG....I was not actually....
Quote by Moggan13
Well, i tried to make it sound like it was from Jerry Springer...
Like: UG RUINED MY LIFE! OOOH, JERRY JERRY! (Fat woman stands up) "Shut yo mouth, biatch! UG Didn't Ruin Yo' Life, Yo did!" (Clicks fingers and sits down with a smug grin) OOOOH! JERRY JERRY!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664485&highlight=Ruined+life

But it didn't work and half of UG killed me thinking i was blaming UG....I was not actually....

Damn, Ug's disappointed...