So I'm repeating grade 11 (I chose to re-do it because of crappy marks + Moving and missing 2nd semester) and I have 2 grade 11 classes (everybody is a year younger than me, I'm supposed to be in 12). I don't mind those classes at all, in fact I quite enjoy them. The problem is, I had to take a grade 10 class where everybody is 2 years younger than me.

The class is full of poser kids and those douche bags that wear Pink Abercrombie & Fitch/Hollister shit, plus have faux-hawks.

They are all jackasses. They bother me and pester me to no end, even when I sit away from them.

How do you guys deal with people like this?
Kick their asses.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
use them as entertainment. hang out with them and just put them up to stupid **** then laugh. if you are older than them, they will most likely think you are way cool and will try to do stuff to impress you. f*ck with them and have fun.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
stealth kill them
Gear:
Epiphone Les paul
silvertone smartt III

gear after:
Dean ML79 w/Floyd Electric Guitar
Transparent Braziliaburst

Member #21 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Ignore them.

They're 2 years younger than you. Just concentrate on the class.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
butsecks?
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
If they won't leave you alone, tell them exactly how you feel.

Enlighten them, maybe they'll look at themselves in a new light.
im a junior, have a couple of sophomore classes. same thing happens, theyre all jackasses, it is bothering but i find a way to tune it all out
Quote by revolutionplz
If they won't leave you alone, tell them exactly how you feel.

Enlighten them, maybe they'll look at themselves in a new light.

Do what I do. Report them to the mods! Or flame them, if you want. But flaming in real life tends to elevate things...
You're in Ontario? Take correspondence for that course at the Independent Learning Centre (or ILC, assuming they offer it). They just send you books and you do the work on your own time.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Also, the teacher is one of those morons who doesn't believe in discipline.
That's a Godsend to you.

Beat their asses. And don't get punished for it! Sweet, no?
secretly record it and then show the recording to a teacher and say that you have been harassed then get a restraining order against them all

Edit: i didnt see that the teacher was a moron then you show it to some other teacher and complain about that one moron teacher not giving discipline
Last edited by Limpchest at Sep 5, 2007,
Seriously, just go in front of those tards that talk to you and pull down your pants, if it doesn't work on preventing them from talking to you at the very least you can tell all your friends you pulled down your pants.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by mattvl
You're in Ontario? Take correspondence for that course at the Independent Learning Centre (or ILC, assuming they offer it). They just send you books and you do the work on your own time.

I would, but I don't think I can for a few reasons:

- It's Communication Tech. We use really expensive programs on the computer (Like Photoshop CS9 )

- I'm only in highschool, so I'm not sure they offer it.

- My parents wouldn't exactly approve.
If they mess with you just tell them to STFU and if they keep it up do an extremely loud death metal scream and beat them viciously about the head and shoulders with their dildos.

Or rub Icy Hot on them
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Just say to them You guys are epic fags or epic failure.

or

Just make fun of how emo/hardcore is.
(not saying that it is )
Quote by Rancid_Punk
Or rub Icy Hot on them
I gotta hand it to ya. That's the ONLY time I've EVER laughed at an Icy Hot joke. Feel proud, young man.
Quote by yawn
I gotta hand it to ya. That's the ONLY time I've EVER laughed at an Icy Hot joke. Feel proud, young man.

I do feel proud.
And the Icy Hot joke was probably better than me going with the
"Move to Moscow, because in Soviet Russia, you bother 10th grader"

That's epic fail
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by Rancid_Punk
I do feel proud.

That's epic fail

Or you could make something original and possibly slightly funny.

This sounds crazy because at my school people don't really care about grade level/ages at all. Well they might, but not enough to say anything. Sounds like they need a thorough beating though.
Quote by Rancid_Punk
I do feel proud.

That's epic fail
Yeah, I prefer the former. ><
Quote by Kulvin
Or you could make something original and possibly slightly funny.

You're sort of missing the point. I added the icy hot joke onto to an already bad original joke for no reason other than "Icy Hot" is a UG ritual, I wasn't trying to make it funny. That's the same reason i did the soviet russia thing, it wasn't really supposed to be funny, I was just messing around with UG trends because I'm bored.
Quote by J-Spoon
that sucks man. u shuld make fun of them. get wit thegirls, then spread rumours about those guys being gay. something like that. look at the bright side bro, this situation can easily be very amusing for you. if you play your cards right, you can totally burn them for life. like they'l be constantly getting burned just for living . pull pranks, try to annoy them. stare at one guy, then when he looks at you, turn away. then when he looks away stare at him again. eventually he'll be like Wat!. or if it gets worse, get ur gr 12 possee and lay the smack down. i'm not one to talk though, if that was me, i would prbly continue toget bulleid cuz i'm a pushover but i'm sure u can make use of my ideas.
Tell them you gotten laid lots of time and that most of them haven't even reach second base yet.

That'll show them
Quote by Rancid_Punk
I do feel proud.

I laughed... hard

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
that sucks man. u shuld make fun of them. get wit thegirls, then spread rumours about those guys being gay. something like that. look at the bright side bro, this situation can easily be very amusing for you. if you play your cards right, you can totally burn them for life. like they'l be constantly getting burned just for living . pull pranks, try to annoy them. stare at one guy, then when he looks at you, turn away. then when he looks away stare at him again. eventually he'll be like Wat!. or if it gets worse, get ur gr 12 possee and lay the smack down. i'm not one to talk though, if that was me, i would prbly continue toget bulleid cuz i'm a pushover but i'm sure u can make use of my ideas.

I just moved to a new school in a new town, I don't have a posse any more
Kill the ringleader then the others won't bother you.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Sneak up behind them by holding the RB button (Stealth Mode) and equipt the knife...When the red marker appears over their heads press the O Button to perform a stealth attack....

Oh Wait...That was Manhunt...
Quote by Moggan13
Sneak up behind them by holding the RB button (Stealth Mode) and equipt the knife...When the red marker appears over their heads press the O Button to perform a stealth attack....

Oh Wait...That was Manhunt...

Are you not the person that left?

EDIT: WHY DO I ALWAYS KILL THREAD'S!!
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Last edited by Flemfloyd at Sep 6, 2007,
you at banting?

if so, just kill them, noone will care
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Deal with them the same way I deal with heretics. Fire, righteous, purifying fire. Suffer not the witch to live!

But seriously, most of my school is like that too, or a lot of people seem like that. I'm a a returning gr. 12, so everyone is lame to me, all my good friends are in uni. Just focus on school, and know that you're better then them ^_^
just be like "dude, you paid more for your outfit than i did for my guitar...." that usually shuts them up. or just giving them a weird look.

EDIT: you may want to get a real fender before you say that.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone