Did anybody else catch that. Fall From Grace won. i didnt like them, i wanted ashmore to win, but they got booted out like the 2nd or 3rd show.
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
blaxmyth should have won.

really, FNB should have won but they didnt even make it to the final thingy.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
i voted for fall from grace, the blaxsmith one were too cliche' metal, and the other ones band sucked
Quote by LustGardenBlues
blaxmyth should have won.

really, FNB should have won but they didnt even make it to the final thingy.
ya they did they got voted back in because Big Bang Radio broke up, they didnt win tho
My Music
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Danelectro Daddy-O
I also would ahve gone with Ashmore. I think Johnny Rotten had way too much pull on that show. But Fall From Grace were the best of what was left, in my opinion.
pfft The show would have been really interesting, but they didn't even let the songs finish so I couldn't really know who was the best. and Johnny Rotten's British accent was a bitch to understand sometimes
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
i watched every episode.i really thought FNB shoulda won,but i really like FFG nd thus voted for them.although blaxmyth put on an AMAZING show, it is a little to chliche metal for me,but FFG was the best on left
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
fall from grace say they're a punk band, but they look ridiculously emo with all that black and one of the lyrics to their songs has the line "i will die for you tomorrow" or something like that.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by Schiz31
I also would ahve gone with Ashmore. I think Johnny Rotten had way too much pull on that show. But Fall From Grace were the best of what was left, in my opinion.

ya Ashmore were pretty good. the only reason they got kicked off was because Johnny Rotten didnt like one of the lyrics to there song.
My Music
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Danelectro Daddy-O