had a bad day? post it here!

mine: well two bad things happend today.
1. I basically told this one girl who was one of my best freinds that im never talking to her again and ment it.
2. The girl i like made it clear she doesnt like me back (i flirted with her, she dint flirt back) and then asked what my friends thought about her...

can anyone top that?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
no sorry that sucks though.... just dont let people bring your confidence down HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH

WTF
Gear:
Epiphone Les paul
silvertone smartt III

gear after:
Dean ML79 w/Floyd Electric Guitar
Transparent Braziliaburst

Member #21 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
I might have had a bad day in some peoples eyes..it wasn't bad just boring.

Woke up early went to school for 7 hours, drove home, got changed, drove to work for 4 hours came home at 8 I'm now going to bed soon.
Quote by Stoner stone

1. I basically told this one girl who was one of my best freinds that im never talking to her again and ment it.
2. The girl i like made it clear she doesnt like me back (i flirted with her, she dint flirt back) and then asked what my friends thought about her...

can anyone top that?

I have a sore throat. And everyone knows sore throats are infinitely worse than anything else.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Stoner stone

can anyone top that?

thats gotta be some karma or some ****
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I have a sore throat. And everyone knows sore throats are infinitely worse than anything else.

i had a sore throught yesterday but i had to go to school anyway cause it was the first day at HS (new to me) and i wouldnt know where anything is....
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
YES!!!1
i wake up, and my car raio is stolen
i get in a car wreck
i get home and spill OJ on this laptop and now have to hit every key twice to ttype.

i win, yes?
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

I took half a bottle of diphenhydramine which causes hallucinations and ended up breaking up with my girflfriend at 2:30 in the morning.

i got suspended the first five days of school becauese of an inicident during football practice.

my dad might get fired(which i havent really thought about and i just now realize it sucks)

im getting drug tested every 2 weeks

i win
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
i had a bad day today, was thinking about what this girl told me and it me really sad
Why ME?!?!!
So I was on UG today, and I realized, ever since I joined UG, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.
well i didnt get in a wreck or anything but it did suck. i dont know how, it just did.

you know how sometimes you just feel that people are talking behind your back? yeah pretty much every day is like that for me. it sucks. but i guess it could be worse, i could have gotten my radio stolen, been in a car wreck and spilled juice on my laptop.
Quote by burrit0
Say your friend was high and doesn't know what he's talking about.