What's a good (free) program that I can use to slow down audio files (mostly to slow down and hear individual notes in fast riffs and such)? Is there maybe even a way to do in Garage Band that I havent figured out yet?

Oh... and it needs to be something with a mac version
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Audacity
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
if you have windows media player, I know version ten had it in the play options thing.

I don't know about 11 though.
Garage Band should come with Macs,i think you can in there,just play around
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Hmm, now all I have to do it learn to restore the original pitch after slowing it down... if that's even possible...
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

if you had audacity you could lol
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
The Amazing Slowdowner.
Its not free, but it lets you play only like the first 1/4 of a song. Its easy to edit that for stuff you want.
Quote by Henry Polfave
if you had audacity you could lol

What I meant is that I downloaded it and then used it to slow down a track.

After about 30 seconds of logical thinking, I then realized that the relationship between pitch and speed is direct, and since audacity effects work in percentages, it was just a matter of adjusting pitch the same % amount that I adjusted the speed. This one's a keeper, thanks lads!
Quote by bassmanjoe08