Are longer-than-usual nails on classical guitarists a turn off if the guy's really good (and still plenty masculine)?
Yes
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
....I'm not a lady but I can tell you long nails are fucking gross regardless of how good you are at guitar.
Well, when I had long nails, my girlfriend loved how I was able to use them on her.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Gemini
Well, when I had long nails, my girlfriend loved how I was able to use them on her.

to what tear open her flesh?!

When i had long nails i accidentally pinched her down there

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by Triquad
to what tear open her flesh?!

When i had long nails i accidentally pinched her down there

No, probably to pick the boogers out of her nose without having to put his finger in there.
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by Gemini

holy ****, i just litterally spent like 15 minutes staring at your avatar....
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by 4e574e57363g
holy ****, i just litterally spent like 15 minutes staring at your avatar....

... it was C.C. Devilles but that guy stole the avatar from him...

annnd I don't care if girls find it attractive... I find them annoying as hell personally. but I don't see why that would be an issue unless they are really really long
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
alrighty boys, looks like i'm the first lady to answer the thread?

anyway, i cut my nails pretty short just because its easier for me when i play piano, and having one hand with long nails for picking and the other short for fretting just looks retarded. so if a guy has longer fingernails than i do... well..
gtfo.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
I wouldn't really care if he had long fingernails for a reason. It's still kinda annoying and weird though.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on