arrg at 7am today i have to go to school as a freshman. how did u guys handle it. i doubt any of my friends are in my classes. how did u make new friends? do u have what they call freshman Friday? well my bro is a senior weighing in at 240 built and around 6,2 and im only 5,6 and all his friends will kill me! i need help
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
lol owned.

just talk to people in your class.

and freshman friday doesnt happen as much anymore.

Holy ****t. Are you a huge iron maiden fan? i am and im a freshman too. nothing happened on friday though. only the gayest posuers get egged. i mean Sluts, ghetto wanna be and emos.
nothing happend to me last year,but i am a pretyt big guy for my age

BUT

just stay calm,and do NOT even think about talkin to seniors,i have seen many kids get hurt that by just doing that
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by Metal claw
Why would your brother's friends kill you?

caus ther bigger than me i didnt mean it literally
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

High School is a time when people will rape you over and over again. By the time you graduate, your A-hole will be bleeding.

Just kidding, you'll have a good time man. Don't worry too much. All the freshmen are new, and it's a new environment for you so just make new friends in your classes and have fun. Don't worry about them seniors. They won't bother you if you're not standing out and asking for it.

High school seniors seem like children to me now.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
You will make new friends, out of all my friends I had in public school I only hung out with 1 of the during high school.
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
hmm. some seniors at my shcool are helpful. the sinks are messed up at my school and this senior told me to use the last one. it worked. i tried 2 others and they didnt.
Just tell other freshman how good you are at ping pong. The word will spread and you will get all the babes. Unless you suck at ping pong, if that's the case your high school career will suck balls. Get practicing.
We don't have freshman and all that over here it's just year 7-12.

Not nearly as smelly as alot of American schools either ><

But if you're entering high school at 5'6 you should be fine...i was like...4'11 when I entered >.<
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
There was already this thread yesterday.

that was explaing how the day went n00b,this is way different
Quote by BrianApocalypse

thank you *Iluvpowerchords*... long time since i didnt laught that hard!!

genius
Quote by Henry Polfave
that was explaing how the day went n00b,this is way different

It is the trouble of school. Simplified to whining. So really it is the same.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

throwdown?????
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Chillax, man. Don't worry about ANYTHING. You'll have friends in your classes. And hey, if you don't, then you'll get more friends.

Have no fear. High school is a pain, but it's not painful; at least not literally. Well, it is when you're a 1st semester senior as I am. The pain of the end being SO CLOSE yet SO FAR hurts so bad...oh god.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
You have a bro who's a senior and built like a truck ... and you're afraid? From day one you had some back.

Now see, if you were a scrawy kid who everyone doesn't like cuz they all think he smells,I'd be worried about you, there goes many days of pain and misery over and over again, WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEL

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by Incardito
You have a bro who's a senior and built like a truck ... and you're afraid? From day one you had some back.

Now see, if you were a scrawy kid who everyone doesn't like cuz they all think he smells,I'd be worried about you, there goes many days of pain and misery over and over again, WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEL

nope normal.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

You'll probably just be ignored...

Work on being the class clown. It worked for me.. Though, mostly that was an accident.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

not everyone had trouble in the last thread
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I'm a Senior this year. I wouldn't hurt you unless you annoyed me. None of my friends would hurt you unless you annoyed them.

So, basically, just don't annoy any upperclassmen. You'll be fine. Though, there will always be those immature kids that have to call someone a fag every 5 minutes for fear of losing their "masculinity."
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You'll probably just be ignored...

Work on being the class clown. It worked for me.. Though, mostly that was an accident.

Class clowns are normally just loud and arrogant and nobody really likes them.

TS, I wouldn't try that.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Most of the sh*t you will take will probably be from sophomores. When I was a Freshman last year, they were all weak pussies, and showing some backbone and being smart will keep you from getting beat. Just know your power, and be respectful.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by myself101

TS, I wouldn't try that.

There are exceptions to the rule actually (a la moi). I USED to be the class clown but I made sure I was respecting everyone.

But yup TS I wouldn't recommend that either, it's hard keeping everyone happy expecting you to do daily pranks that will usually get yourself into the principals office.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by myself101

TS, I wouldn't try that.

I know the type you're thinking of. I'm referring to the type that actually makes people laugh. The only people I ever really pissed off were the jocks.. And that was usually on purpose.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

great use of that picture
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.