Wow, that looks complicated. I think you should try the Emitter Mod.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
If you bought the pedal less than 90 days ago, you may be able to get the 'return to store and buy a proper bass pedal' mod.

/thefitz
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I was bracing for a triple f (fitz flame fest) and all we got was a snide comment... cmon fitz get your game on.
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
If you're looking for a mod for it I suggest you check Google for the true bypass and A/C adapter mods.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
check the other thread on big muff users TS.

true bypass means when in the "not engaged" position, no components are part of the circuit.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Nope a noise gate is a different thing.

Gear:
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Quote by thefitz
If you bought the pedal less than 90 days ago, you may be able to get the 'return to store and buy a proper bass pedal' mod.

/thefitz

He shoots, he scores.

And no electronic knowledge required whatsoever!
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
why would somebody need a true bypass?
Isnt it the same if you switch the pedal off?
No, with older models when the unit is "off" there are still some components in the signal path and this alters your tone, yes even when off!

Gear:
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Quote by iassael
why would somebody need a true bypass?
Isnt it the same if you switch the pedal off?

No. Read this. It explains it fairly well, and better than I can.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
On a semi-related note: The Bass Crybaby 105Q... you can't mod it to true bypass, since it doesn't have a proper pot, right?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
On a semi-related note: The Bass Crybaby 105Q... you can't mod it to true bypass, since it doesn't have a proper pot, right?

I've heard that enough times to believe it. Never tried it myself but I've read reports all over the net about it. Seems legit... thus why I'll never buy a Crybaby.
Quote by thefitz

I thought that all Dunlop pedals have true bybass?

Also, dont you have an effects loop anyway?
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by Caustic
I've heard that enough times to believe it. Never tried it myself but I've read reports all over the net about it. Seems legit... thus why I'll never buy a Crybaby.

You could if you did what some people do and have like a switch bar so they can use nontrue bypass pedals without having to mod them.

Gear:
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5