My friend just said she has a GI virus.... what's that? Call me stupid, but I have no idea.. D:
It has the word virus in it, can't you figure it out ??

Anyway, it's a serious kind of virus..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Well thanks for telling me it's a sickness. Do you think I'm mentally retarded? I meant what kind..
Genital Incapacitor Virus
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by 4e574e57363g
Genital Incapacitor Virus

What.

You're telling me she has problems with her... berjina? D:
I checked the database, such virus doesn't exist.. Or it's new.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Why are you asking us? Can't you just go to WebMD? There you wouldn't get smart-ass answers. What a waste of bandwidth.
So.... she DOESNT have genital problems? D:
It stands for Gastrointestinal right?

....right? D:

EDIT: Sorry I don't know every fucking website on the planet. Funny how the first time I see someone say something is a waste of bandwidth is on a serious thread asking what kind of virus this is and not one of these 5000 penis threads..
Last edited by Peebo at Sep 6, 2007,
GI is gastro intestinal. I've got a lot of stomach problems so I know these things.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Last edited by civildp1 at Sep 6, 2007,
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
Gastrointestinal maybe?

Bingo!

GastroIntestinal

It means any virus that's attacking your stomach or intestines.
Cramps, stomach ache, vomiting, soupy poopies ... stuff like that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Bingo!

GastroIntestinal

It means any virus that's attacking your stomach or intestines.
Cramps, stomach ache, vomiting, soupy poopies ... stuff like that.

Thank you for confirming that and being the seemingly ONE UGer that is actually serious when needed.
Quote by Peebo
EDIT: Sorry I don't know every fucking website on the planet. Funny how the first time I see someone say something is a waste of bandwidth is on a serious thread asking what kind of virus this is and not one of these 5000 penis threads..

So, you've never heard of Google? Don't start a thread about something you could simply Google.
Quote by Peebo
Thank you for confirming that and being the seemingly ONE UGer that is actually serious when needed.
Nah, There are plenty of UGers that give serious answers. There were 2 others that were posting in this thread, as I was writing.

I like to throw a little humor in too. Nothing says it has to be all serious business.

REAL CONTENT + a little humor ... ftw.

Quote by MakinLattes
gastrointestinal.

or she god a GI Joe stuck up her hoohoo.

I was in the military for a while. There were quite a few girls around the base who occasionally had a GI Joe stuck up their hoohoos.

"Soupy Poopie" doesn't sound right. It's gotta be "the Soupy Poopies"

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
why don't you ask her what it is?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by Henry Polfave
why don't you ask her what it is?

+1 im pretty sure her being the one who has it she would know lol
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
The Government Issue virus. It's an army related thing... it will make your friend pregnant. Beware.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Sep 6, 2007,
Quote by Peebo
Do you think I'm mentally retarded?

Yes, people who post questions, particuarly medically related questions, on UG generally are..
I've already googled it, you jackasses. I got no results. It's funny how you assume when someone posts a medical question on UG they haven't run on a search on it first. I couldn't ask her because she was at home sick and I received the information through an email... >.>
OH F*CK! Sorry man, I thought you were talking about a computer virus as well. Yea, it probably has something to do with her Gastrointestinal tract then. She probably feels her insides all squirmy and I think she may need antibiotics. Tell her to go to a doctor.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie