She is/was good, and her albums aren't exactly bad, but it's a real shame that the whole world seemed to look to her because of 'cool indie man' Devendra's love of her music and instead everyone skipped by the re-releases of the beautiful Bridget St. John records, which in my opinion were a lot better. Saying that though, there weren't exactly many floors with 'Lookaftering' other than the title.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i quite like vashti and i will i admit the devendra was what made me look into her. yet, he did a great thing to bring her into the collective knowledge of the music world being that her first album was quite an obscure piece of music.
I have her first album and love it. I've heard Lookaftering and it's alright. I agree with Andrewbiles about Bridget St. John though.
Quote by uhh_me?
i quite like vashti and i will i admit the devendra was what made me look into her. yet, he did a great thing to bring her into the collective knowledge of the music world being that her first album was quite an obscure piece of music.
POSER

I got into her through Animal Collective's "Prospect Hummer" EP.

She is very good. I have "Another Diamond Day."
Wonderful, really.

'Just Another Diamond Day' is a great album, and it has perfect fitting for all kinds of situations.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
POSER

I got into her through Animal Collective's "Prospect Hummer" EP.

She is very good. I have "Another Diamond Day."

i'm hurt

well you are a poser. *sniffle* you don't even know the name of the album is "just another diamond day" *tear drips down my cheek*
Just Another Diamond Day is a really relaxing album. I don't listen to it much, but it's good nontheless.

I knew about her before I knew of Devandra, thankyouverymuch.

And not from the T-Mobile advert either!
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.