Anyone else pumped for this! Starting on 9/11 (of all days )

It is going to absolutely awesome IMO. I am having a friend around to watch Australia's first match, and it should be really good to see Australia pwn Zimbabwe.

Actually, it will be good to see Australia pwn everyone.

So,

Are you guys excited?

Who is going to win?

Do you like Twenty20 cricket?

Discuss.
Never even knew the world cup was happening! But I love 20/20

NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ NZ
GO AUSSIE!!

hell yeah, its gonna be great.
im gonna have to split my time between the rugby and the cricket tho, not that im complaining.
As an Englishman I'm obviously hoping England win it, and with our selectors actually picking people who are good at twenty20 cricket we're in with as good a chance as anyone, apart from Australia obviously, who will probably dominate everyone as usual.

Seriously, don't you Aussies get bored of continually pwning everyone?
I don't get to watch Twenty20 because I don't have Sky (unless it's on one of the Freeview channels, anybody?).

Naturally I'm rooting for England to win, but Pakistan will pwn all.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

It shall be good. I don't know if Australia will win though. I'm expecting possibly New Zealand or South Africa. I remember Australia getting 360 or more in a one dayer and New Zealand chasing it down.

Apparently Ponting isn't going, so I heard. I think he's only missing a match or two though.
If the Englan selectors get their acts together and pick a sensible team made up of experienced county and twenty20 players, then we should be pretty successful. But they will probably go with the normal international players - who have only played a handful of games between them!
Quote by charvel_man
So UG appears to be riddled with warlocks.

*Prepares pitchfork*
Quote by Tremelo
If the Englan selectors get their acts together and pick a sensible team made up of experienced county and twenty20 players, then we should be pretty successful. But they will probably go with the normal international players - who have only played a handful of games between them!

I'm looking forward to seeing Luke Wright in there.
^^^^
Sussex born and bread! Like the best of us!!!
Quote by charvel_man
So UG appears to be riddled with warlocks.

*Prepares pitchfork*
Quote by Tremelo
^^^^
Sussex born and bread! Like the best of us!!!

Well thank God I'm not from Sussex if they teach you to spell like that
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

If Gilchrist and Symonds are on fire Australia will pwn. I dont expect much from England, but I think South Africa will go ok.
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.
Of course
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.