Quote by david_highland
I like it....how solid is it? what did you make it out of?

what he said. ive been looking into making one, i was gonna go with ply wood. i just didnt know what to line or cover it with.
Not trying to sound like an ass or anything, but it looks like you bought a case and just replaced the inside with a pillow or something. Did I guess right? Dont get me wrong, I think its cool, Im not bashing it or anything.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
I didnt make the case case, just the lining, the case came free with my bass but it didnt fit my bass and didnt protect it at all so i went and but some paddings that they use to make cushions and traced my bass then just put on some fabric (:
sweet dude. thats not a bad idea. I may just find me a cheap case, even if my bass doesnt fit, and i might give that a try. props for the idea
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
Not keen on the stuff lining it at all. Colour is different, but I don't like the way its smooth stuff. Fake fur FTW!
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
i was gonna use fake fur, but i couldnt afford it i only had 20 bucks for the whole thing and i had to put some gas to get to the store